7 Her innocence

Xian p.o.v

Blake and me look at Adam blankly while he look at Zhea with what look like worriness.

Now why is he worried. I have seriously started to beleive that he beleive in what Zhea is saying and if that is so i will married them off . They are match made in heaven.
But why does this made me unhappy?

Then I heard soft snore and when i look down Zhea is asleep. How she can fall asleep in such a situation is beyond me but she look adorable sleeping like this , she even have a slight pout like she's   upset.
(A/N they are still hugging if you don't remember)

Adam broke me out of my thought when he act like coughing.  I guess i stare at certain someone for a bit too long, but who cares she is just too beautiful and cute for me not to stare at.

Blake:" why would you scare her more by saying ghosts are true."

And i cant agree more

Adam : "guys guys she is too innocent to understand any sexual stuff ."

"What do you mean she cant understand sexual stuff she is 16 not 6" i ask i mean 16 is not exactly a baby right , is she really that naive

Adam: "well apparently she is physically 16 but her innocence level is more than a 6 year old kid ."

"What! I mean her brother is not really an angle you know"

Blake:angle my foot he is the devil himself

And I can't agree more I mean he is not a bad person or anything well at least not to his love ones but to his enemy you won't  find anyone worse then him.

Adam: well apparently he is quite protective of her and you know he kept her under his wings for all her life so.  And if you spoil that you know what will happen right.

I look at him ridiculously ,i mean we can be protective sure but making someone who is 16 become six with innocence,isn't that a bit over the top?And I definitely know what will happen when we spoilt something Sean cherised. Death is one of the few. Sean temper is not something you wanna play with.

Blake: Well a warning would have been nice you know i value my....

And we heard a small whimper and when I look down the little angle is starting to wake up. She was rubbing her eyes with her little fist and damn can she look any cuter.

I was about to say something but right there Adam snatch her out of my arm by her back which shocked her by the way and i glare at him and strange enough Blake did too.

And ladies and gentlement i take my word back damn she can look far more cuter than rubbing her eyes and when she made a grappy hand to pick her up towards me i die i litterally die i mean how can someone be so cute?

I think she is not fully awake yet as her eyes are nearly closing again and i grapped her without wasting a second . Because firstly she might fall and secondly it fell nice to hug her its like cuddling a soft toy so soft and small and thirdly cause i just wanna hug her,it feel nice and within a second she snuggle by myside and fall asleep again with a cute pout.

And as i look up

Adam:Xian can you put her to bed i think if i take her she might wake up again.

"Ok sure" **inside**this damn man why can't  he leave me alone and let me cuddle her more ahhh my soft soft cutie ,OK now i need to put her down cause damn  i sound like a little girl whining for god sake iam a gang leader.

I walk up the step carrying her to her room and she just snuggle mote towards me . After i open the door with my foot i was about to put her to bed when she again started to wake up.

Zhea:Adam..?

"Nop not Adam iam Xian, Adam is downstair shall I call him"

Zhea: No need but ghost..?(asked cutely)

"You scare away the ghost so they are no more here,now sleep."I said as i cover him with the duvet.

Zhea : do you wanna sleep with me?

"WHAT" I said a bit loudly or too loud as she look scared so,
"What"I said a bit lower and i take a breath of releive as she look okay again.I don't wanna scare her she is too cute and innocent to be scared.

Zhea:you can sleep with me,you must be scared because of the ghost and you have no more room the ghost ruined it,so you can sleep with me.

Just how innocent can she get i mean first the ghost and then now inviting a killer to sleep with her and even if she didn't knew that iam still a man .

But I dont know why instead of explaining that there is no ghost and that my room was okay and that this big mansion have other room as well i just cuddled with her and sleep and i tell you it is the best sleep i have ever had in years

Downstairs

Adam:hey do you think they are doing it

Blake :what! are you mad you said she doesnt know anything

Adam:take your mind out the gutter Blake i mean the bees and trees(a/n is it true,i forgot) talk.

Blake: Well if Xian want to be killed by Sean he must be doing The Talk

Adam:Long live my brother

_____________________________________
I decided to finish it here please vote comment and share
Any types of comment are welcome mainly inline comment

See you next time beautifulsssss