Chapter Three

A/N: I hope you enjoy the chapter and read it!

~~~~Time Skip to Twelve Years Old!~~~~

Itami's P.O.V

I slowly woke up to my alarm going off, and looked to the ceiling blankly. Slowly looking at the alarm clock, I glared at it and shut it off. Getting out of bed I walked to the closet and grabbed my ninja clothes. I took my oversized shirt off and wrapped bandages around my chest and torso. After that I wrapped both my shoulders and arms, and put my light gray sleeveless hoodie on over it. I put my black capri pants on and put my ninja gear on. Putting my bigger ouch on and then putting my shuriken holder on my thigh, and put another one on my ankle. I walked to my extra room that I had stocked with scrolls, books, weapons, and a desk with shelves and a chair. I grabbed some scrolls and put them in my pouch, and grabbed a book to read in the meantime. I walked to the kitchen and made some breakfast. After eating that I put the dishes in the sink and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I brushed through my short hair and clipped it out of my face to brush my teeth. After two minutes I spit it the disgusting paste from my mouth and rinsed my mouth out with water. I cleaned my toothbrush off and put it away before leaving the bathroom.

I made sure I had everything and took the clips from my hair. My hair I had styled so it was over one eye, but showed the other. Grabbing my book from the kitchen table I walked to the door and put my ninja sandals on before leaving. I locked the door behind me and put my keys in my pocket. Walking down the stairs I went outside and made my way to the academy. Today Iruka said we would have the exam, and meet our sensei. I walked inside and took my seat by the window. Apparently the girls, all except Hinata, thought I was a boy. Even the ANBU and Iruka thought I was a boy. I guess it wasn't very helpful that I had a flat kind of chest and my hair was short. It also didn't help that my voice was a bit deeper, and I was taller then most girls in class. Curse myself for drinking milk and training so much. I opened my book and started to read before a hoard of fan girls come and annoy me. I heard someone sit beside me and side glanced to see Sasuke.

Nodding to him in greeting I turned back to my book and stayed silent. I heard running footsteps and looked to see Sakura and Ino burst through the door. They saw Sasuke and I and ran over, pushing Naruto out of the way. I got up from my seat and helped Naruto up, making him thank me and jump in front of Sasuke on the desk. I sighed at him and shook my head slightly. I leaned on the side of the desk and continued to read my book, only looking up when there was complete silence. I put my bookmark in and put my book away before raising an eyebrow at Naruto and Sasuke kissing. I did nothing but sigh at the fan girls. I grabbed Naruto and made him stand behind me while I looked at the girls with my eyebrow raised.
"Please leave Naruto alone, I wouldn't want my friend hurt."

They finally sat down and I took my seat again, this time Sakura sat beside me and Sasuke while Naruto sat beside me. I felt like I was being watched and looked to the corner where it was coming from. Glaring at the corner I faced the front again when Iruka came in. I didn't bother listening to him as he explained how we were now Genin, beginning ninja's.
"Team 7, Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki, Itami, and Sasuke Uchiha."
I did nothing but stay blanked faced while Sakura was smirking at Ino, Naruto was complaining, and Sasuke was scowling. I stayed silent and ignored my new team and started to read.

~Hokage's Office, No One's P.O.V~

Kakashi rose an eyebrow at Itami.
"She doesn't look very amused, well I guess you can't really tell."
The others in the room nodded at the girl who was reading a book with an emotionless look.

~Back to Itami's P.O.V in the Classroom~

I got up from my spot and walked out the classroom as the bell rang. I walked outside and went to a small dumpling shop. I got some dumplings and paid before leaving. I only got one stick of three and started to eat them slowly. Walking around until I was done I headed back into the classroom and found only my team was left. I sat down in the way corner and started to read.