Chapter One

Cheryl Blossom was the Princess of Riverdale High. With just one stare she could control anyone, but that only lasted until Southside High, owned mostly by Serpents and Ghoulies, had been closed after the truth about the Candy Man was revealed. Now it was left to Cheryl to deal with the scum that was moving to her school. 

--

As usual Cheryl was at school early, preping another Vixen choreography, along with Betty and Veronica. When they see Jughead arrive at the students' lounge area, the redhead knew it was time to go make her statement.

''I have some errands to run, excuse me ladies'' Cheryl got her purse and walked out, only to educate these future students on what is like to go to Cheryl Blossom's school. 

''Welcome to Riverdale High'' she started, facing at least 5 Serpents ''For your information, I am Cheryl Blossom, AKA Cheryl Bombshell, and I won't let you, southside scum, ruin the reputation of my school.'' when she was done speaking she gave the group a deviant smile and looked at them from head to toe, but when her eyes made their way up, a smaller girl was standing in front of her, with an hand out to shake.

''Toni Topaz, it's nice to meet you, Bombshell.'' the serpent girl said. 

''Get your sapphic hands away from me!'' Cheryl almost yelled and quickly turning around to leave, swaying her hips from side to side.

--

Cheryl couldn't be more bored during this class of History. She already knew her family was the founder of Riverdale, so this lecture was no use. Her mind starts to wonder off to the early events where she confronted the serpents, mostly thinking about the girl that so nicely greeted her. ''Toni'' she remembered. This curious girl had her hair dyed with pink locks, her eyes were a soft shade of brown, matching her caramel skin. Her leather jacket with the serpent on the back could be intimidating if she wasn't so short. The redhead looked around the class looking for the girl that not so luckily landed in her class. She was as distracted as Cheryl, laughing with her fellow serpents. ''Tsk, who does she think she is?'' thought the Blossom, rolling her eyes. Just like that the bell rung, indicating lunch time.

--

Apart from the iconic core four and the Vixens, Cheryl didn't have any friends. She even thinks that Jughead, Betty, Archie and Veronica have lunch with her out of pity, because of her messed up past. Her only real friend was her brother Jason, but he was dead. She was alone, yet surrounded by people. But at least Kevin was always a sweetheart.

The redhead quietly ate her salad with the other four, who were having hamburguers. Kevin soon arrived, saving Cheryl from the awkward interaction. He checked out Cheryl's cheerleader outfit.

''Is being a cheerleader still a thing?'' he asked sitting down next to her.

''Is being the gay best friend still a thing?'' Cheryl snapped back. She never let Kevin down when it came to comebacks.

''I really want to know Cheryl, why did you have to be so rude and threatening to the other serpents? What have we ever done to you?'' Jughead asked, clearly hurt.

''Last time I checked, King Hobo, the serpents helped to kill my brother, and if that isn't enough to absolutely despise you and your friends, I don't know what is.'' with that, CHeryl got up with tears forming in her eyes, and walked to the toilet, the place that looked the safest to break down. When she got there, she finally let those tears run down her face. She didn't want to be so rude to everyone but this was a façade she had to maintain so no weakness could be shown.

Suddendlythe sound of a toilet flushing is heard and Cheryl quickly wipes her tear filled cheeks and eyes.

''Hey... you okay?'' a vaguely familiar voice asked.

''Why do you care?'' Cheryl said turning around, and so she noticed that the person was no other than Toni Topaz, again. ''What the hell are you doing here, Queen of the Buskers?''

''I go to this school now, in casa you didn't remember.'' Toni replied at the predictable yet disappointing reaction. ''Why don't you stop being so mean and open up?'' the shorter girl made a pause to get closer to Cheryl  ''Clearly, you are in a lot of pain.'' Toni touched the taller girl's forearm. 

Cheryl also got closer to Toni, trying to intimidate her with her height difference.

''Feel free to tremble.'' Cheryl stated, getting her purse and leaving the bathroom, leaving once again Toni without any chance of getting to know her.

--

'' I don't understand why she is so cold, Sweets. I just want to protect and hold that poor broken girl.'' Toni expressed her sadness to her best friend, Sweetpea.

''Rumour has it she has been through some serious shit, like burning her house down, her mom along with it'' the boy replied, playing with his pocket knife.

''I don't give two fucks about that. I want to be there for her.'' Toni replied in an annoying and frustrated sigh.

''Why do you even care anyways? She insulted and conspired against us. She is just another Riverdale Princess.'' Sweetpea shrugged.

''You don't know her either! She is hurting, Pea! I found her crying in the girls' toilet, and when I tried to get closer she just made the usual bitch comment and left like she was okay, but I know she isn't.I have to get closer to her.'' 

Toni was now leaning against a wall at the Whyte Wyrm, thinking about how beautiful Cheryl is. Sweetpea doesn't understand because he always grew up with the serpents, always had a family. But Toni didn't until much older, and neither does Cheryl by the rumours about her. Luckily Toni was taken in by the Serpents and since then she has been protected, and she felt the need to do the same to Cheryl. Her ginger long hair that falls perfectly on her shoulders down to her back, her slender body, her red lips. Everything was perfect in this woman.

''Why dont you join her cheerleading hurd?'' said Sweetpea suddendly, not realizing that it was actually genius.

--

Hello everyone! This is the writer speaking. I am very excited to write this because it is my first published fanfic I guess. I hope you like it and keep up with it, some juicy stuff could or could not happen and I am expecting this to be quite a long fic. 

Anyways, have a good day, night, or whatever your timezone is saying!