Chapter 1: Rangers vs White Fang

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 1 of this story and the battle between the White Fang and the Power Rangers,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

3rd P.O.V

"(Y/N), Tyler, Sapphire, Zeke, and Damien just morphed into their ranger form and everyone was amazed at how they did it and Roman looks angry and he orders the soldiers to attack and they rush at them........
(Y/N): "Alright guys. Let's do it."
..........they rush at them and they fight them, (Y/N) fights them and he beats them easily, then he pulled out his Thundermax saber in blaster mode and shoots at them making explosions and they launch back. Then more rushed to him and (Y/N) brings out his weapon.........
(Y/N): "Tyranno staff."
.........and he rushed at them and he fights them with the Tyranno staff and he knocks them back, then he swings his staff as it glides on the ground and trips 3 soldiers, then he swings it around and hits three of them in the head knocking them down. Then he blocks some attacks from them and he kicks them back and they fall down........
(Y/N): "Now then who's next?"
..........Tyler rushes at them with his weapon........
Tyler: "Tricera Shield."
.........and he jumps in the air and kicks one back knocking him into the group, and he swings his arm around with the shield in his hand and he hits them and they fall back. Then he swings his arms around and knocks them back hitting them with the shield, then they shoot at him and he blocks the shots and he got his Thundermax saber in blaster mode and shots them and they fall down and he looks to see more...........
Tyler: "Alright, let's do this."
...........Sapphire runs to them and she jumps over them and she kicks three back and she brung out her weapons.........
Sapphire: "Ptera grips."
........and she jumps through the air and hits the soldiers and they fall to the ground, then she attacks the soldiers and hshe blocks the attacks and fights back, then a soldier goes for an upward strike, but she dodges it and does a backflip and kicks the guy in the chin and he flies back. Then she does a spin kick and knocks them down.........
Sapphire: "Alright. Who's next?"
.........Zeke jumps in and fights the soldiers, he blocks their attacks and he fights them using the same fighting as his father, then he does a double spin kick and knocks down the soldiers then he brings out his weapon and fights them with it, then he blocks the soldiers attacks and kicks them back, then he sees more soldiers running to him........
Zeke: "Bracio Staff, Wind Strike."
..........he strikes his sword on the ground and does a wind attack and it went across the ground and it hits the soldiers and they fall back.........
Zeke: "That takes care of that."
.........Damien walks toward the White Fang soldiers and he equips his sword and points it at them..........
Damien: "You guys better prove a challenge."
.........he rushes at them and they rush at him, then he attacks them and they get knocked down, then he kicks 2 of them back and they launch back. Then he does one sweep attack and knocks them down. Then more rushes at him and he runs at them, then he runs at fast speed and hits them and he does a front flip and lands on the ground and the soldiers fall to the ground and he look.........
Damien: "Still could've expected a better challenge."
.........Team RWBY and JNPR looks in amazement at what is happening right now.........
Ruby: "THEY'RE SO AWESOME."
Jaune: "How the heck is that possible? They put on those outfits."
Weiss: "I don't know, but that's serious new technology."
.........then a thud was heard and they look and sees a mech and they get in fighting stance and it shoots missiles at them and they dodged it and Zeke and Damien gets up and looks at it........
Zeke: "Bracio Staff. Energy Orb."
.........he motions the sword in like circle shape and it turned into a orb, then Damien summons laser arrows and they fired it at the mech and it damaged it a little bit and they stood shoulder to shoulder........
Zeke: "This thing is tough."
(Y/N): "Well we got this."
Rangers: "Z-Rex Blaster."
.........they combined their weapons and they get in position and they point it at the mech.........
(Y/N): "Fire."
.........then a ball like energy attack at or and it hits it and explodes and the pilot of the mech flies out and rolls on the ground and they took apart their weapons and Roman looks in fear and he gets away. Then they look to see no more soldiers are around.........
(Y/N): "That's all of them. Power down."
........they get out their ranger outfits and then everyone runs up to them........
Ruby: "THAT WAS SO COOL. HOW DID YOU DO THAT?"
Yang: "Careful little sister, I'm sure they have a lot of explanations to do."
(Y/N): "It's a long story."
.........they went back to Beacon with them and they sat down and they explained what the Power Rangers are and what it means to be one and how they got their powers.........
Weiss: "Wow, so those gems are the reason you can transform like that?"
Sapphire: "Basically."
Blake: "And you guys aren't the first to be those power rangers?"
Zeke: "Well, we are the new rangers. The previous rangers were related to acouple of us."
Jaune: "What do you mean?"
(Y/N): "My father was the first Dino Thunder White Ranger."
Pyrrha: "Wait, if he was the White Ranger, how are you the Red Ranger?"
(Y/N): "The Red Dino gem chose me first."
Zeke: "My father was the original Black Ranger, and he is more than that. He is a Power Ranger legend, he became four colors of different power rangers and I'm one of em."
Ruby: "Cool."
Yang: "So, you said you're from another world. How'd you get here?"
Tyler: "We were in this battle and something triggered a portal and we got dragged through. And here we are."
????: "I see."
........they look to see Prof. Ozpin standing there........
Ozpin: "You five sure gave a good performance, and you said you came from another world? *they nod* I see, well still doesn't matter the fact you can't join my school. What do you five think?"
........they look down and think and they gathered and talked and they decided.........
(Y/N): "We would love to join your school sir."
Ozpin: "Good, welcome to Beacon."
........he walks out and Ruby runs to them.......
Ruby: "It's going to be so cool with you five here, come on we'll show you around."
.......she drags (Y/N) out the room and Yang grabs his arm and they walked out, then they decided to follow and they now have a new place to stay and they have friends to hang out with."

To be continued.......

(A/N: Well that's the end of this chapter, if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)