Part Four

When I wake up, I immediately take a shower and get dressed. I wear my rose gold outfit with my gold sneakers.

 I wear my rose gold outfit with my gold sneakers

I grab my phone and put it in my back pocket, leaving me room and going to the kitchen, I see my mom, Seth, and the rest of the pack all in the kitchen

I grab my phone and put it in my back pocket, leaving me room and going to the kitchen, I see my mom, Seth, and the rest of the pack all in the kitchen. I roll my eyes and turn around when I see Kim standing next to Jared in my house.

I ignore them and grab one of my Pop-Tarts, walking out of the house.

I start walking towards the clearing where I first met Jonathan.

I open the package of Pop-Tarts and start eating the edges of one Pop-Tart. Then I eat the good stuff, the middle part.

After I finish the second Pop-Tart, I hear footsteps behind me, but I don't stop walking.

"Where are you going?" I hear Sam ask.

"To see Jonathan." I tell him, still walking. Then he grabs my wrist.

"Lele, don't go." Sam whispers. I turn and glare at him.

"You don't get the right to call me that anymore. You lost it when you imprinted on my cousin." I snap at him.

He's flinched back, letting go of me. I walk away from him.

Then he grabs my wrist again.

"I can't let you go." He says. I

"Too damn bad." I snap, pulling my arm from him and storming away, not stopping when he orders me to in his Alpha voice.

I make it to the clearing 5 minutes before noon.

I sit and play on my phone.

Then I notice that it is ten minutes before 12:30. I sigh and get up, putting my phone in my pocket, turning to go home when I hear Jonathan. I turn and see him panting. Then he sees me and smiles.

"Hey, sorry I'm late. My mom needed help." He says, coming closer. He hugs me, then I feel the coldness of a knife against my skin. I stiffen.

"Jonathan, what are you doing?" I ask him.

"I know what you are and I can't let you live." He's says, stabbing me in my stomach. I gasp, leaning over, trying to get away from him.

"I trusted you." I whisper , stumbling away from him. He comes after me again, stabbing me in my stomach again and again and again.

"Goodbye, Leah. Forever." He says, showing me his fangs before he leaves.

Hee was a vampire. How didn't I smell him?

I feel my blood seeping through my fingers and I start to run, hoping I can get closer to the pack and link to them for help.

I am two miles away before I feel like I am about to drop.

"Anybody. Please help. Dying." I whisper before I fall to the ground, walking unconscious from all of the blood loss.