Hoes

A week has passed since you saw Craig at the coffee shop. School started to weigh you down probably because the hoe ass teachers probably sensed that fun was coming once halloween week hit. You had Craig in your astronomy class and you would glance at him every once in a while. He would be on his phone most of the time though. So he wouldn't glance at you as much as you would to him. One sided relationships were so common with you. Sucks for you.

Readers Point Of View
Two more weeks until Halloween weekend. I'm going to be lit as fuckkkkk. Just thinking of all those illegal activities makes me shiver in joy. Me and my sarcastic thoughts. I glanced at Craig once more. Just to see if he was looking at me too. No. Still on his phone. I wonder what he's doing on his phone most of the time. I internally screamed HES PROBABLY TALKING TO ALL OF HIS HOES. I suddenly had a dark cloud hanging overhead and I felt like all the joy was squabbled out of me.

Craig's Point Of View
I was texting Clyde's dumbass and so far I haven't seen anything that's smart come out of his typing hands.

Clyde: So who are you thinking of taking to the Halloween party? Or are you going to go solo and hook up with someone?

I glanced at Clyde and saw him raise his eyebrows suggestively. I rolled my eyes at him in return.

Craig: I don't even think I'm going.
Clyde: What! You're just going to let me make a mess out of myself without supervision over there?!
Craig: Well, how about you don't do that?
Clyde: How about you take (Your Name)? She seems cute.
Craig: Isn't she going out with Kenny?
Clyde: Nah that fucker is just thirsty as hell.
Craig: Jesus. I'm still not going. It's boring as hell.
Clyde: I'll figure out a way for you to be there, don't worry!

Hasn't this jackass been listening? I don't want to go. Under any circumstance. Kill me.

Your Point Of View:
"(Your Name), are you okay?" I looked at Wendy in the eyes.
"No."
Everyone in class was chatting away now since there was only five minutes of class left anyways.
"What's the matter?"
"Nothing."
I said pretty blankly. I was just so apathetic right now. The bell rang after a few minutes and I walked sluggishly out of the room.
"Hey, (Your Name)!"
I turn around to see Clyde trying to catch up with me. I look at him suspiciously. What could he want? He Never talks to me.
"What is it?"
"Who are you going with to the Halloween party?"
I kind of sweatdropped thinking about how Craig will never ask me to anything.
"Nobody, why? I might not even go."
"You should totally ask Craig."

Should I though? Rejection is DISGUSTING.
"Haha yeah, maybe."
"No, seriously. You should."
I told him I'd think about it. I went home that day feeling waves of sadness and anxiety until I slept for the night.