You look so mm mmm good

Next dayyyy your point of view
I woke up feeling so groggy the next day. Jesus Christ. I got up and brushed my teeth first of all because I couldn't stand the taste of morning breath. Then I combed my hair and decided to eat something for breakfast. I ate gloomily thinking how one sided my crush is. I threw away the rest of the food once I lost my appetite. I walked out the door and headed on my way to school.

After taking backroads and cutting through forests I made it to school. I opened the front glass door and stepped in.

"Holy crap (Your Name) you look like garbage"!

It didn't take that much of your brainpower to realize that Cartman was being a dick. All you heard was his disgusting chortling. You rolled your eyes and walked past everyone. That's when Kyle caught up to you.

"(Your Name)..is everything alright? You know you can talk to me?"

You were about to make a sound of disapproval until you looked past Kyle's shoulder. You gasped when your eyes met cobalt ones. Even from a distance those eyes made your knees weak and your breathing hitch for a split second.

Only a split second

You went back to glancing at Kyle who looked at you like you were crazy since your face "randomly" got red.

"Oh my god are you sick? Maybe you should go home?"

At this point even Cartman's eyebrows were creased in concern. You looked back to see if he was still there. Except just as he appeared he disappeared. You shook your head to signify that you were fine.

Everyone seemed to believe you. No one took notice of the guy who had those pretty eyes.

No one noticed....except of course that one asshole.

You caught of glimpse of Kenny smirking like a psycho.

Wow this is going to be a great day.

Sorry for my absence. Also I forgot to mention. You're not much of a talker in this story. Okay? Okay!