Chapter 1: Love Again

Third person pov
When y/n was young, she met a guy. Blonde hair, blueish/grey eyes, and a smile that could make your heart melt.
Tim.
Tim and y/n became friends during a school project. They grew really close. Later on, Tim decided to ask y/n to be his girlfriend. She gladly accepted.
They were inseparable. They were always doing things together. Every time they were together, it would be non stop smiling, laughing, and loving.
But one day, that all changed. Y/n was
18. She was looking all around for collages with the help if her parents. Every time she brought up the subject to Tim, he would roll his eyes and pretend to listen.
The thought of his girlfriend leaving broke his heart. Y/n tried to convince him to go with her, but he declined.
Their relationship began to fall apart. Y/n found a collage across the sea in Raleigh, NC all the way in the United States.
Tim invited her over to his house, on dates, to the park, to the beach, but every time she had to decline.
"Studying comes first Tim, I'm sorry."
"If i don't pass the SAT, i wont get into this collage!"
"Just leave me alone."
Were her excuses. Of course she never meant to hurt his feelings. She was just so caught up in her studying, that she didn't have time to be messing around in random locations in Sweden.
Y/n sat anxiously at her desk, watching her computer. This email would determine the rest of her life. She waited, and waited and waited.
Ding
Y/n screamed and jumped up and down. Her parents ran upstairs.
"I GOT IN! I GOT IN!"
Everyone began to dance around happily, cheering and congratulating y/n.
A farewell party was thrown for y/n by her parents. All of her friends and their parents came. Everyone y/n grew up with was there to congratulate her and wish her the best at collage.
Everyone but Tim showed up.
His parents, brothers and sister came though. They told her that Tim wasn't feeling well. Y/n knew something was off about this. Tim always wanted to be with her, even if one of them were sick.
Y/n thanked the Bergling's and stepped outside. She typed in Tim's number, and called him. When he didn't pick up, she tried again, and again, and again. No answer. Nothing.
The day finally came. Y/n had her family and friends at the airport. Ever since the party, y/n had tried to get in touch with Tim. By text, through the phone, even through his family members.
"Hey Tim, want to hang out before i leave?"
"Im leaving in four days, it would really mean a lot if we could spend some time together."
"Tim I'm leaving in three days, theres a carnival open, do you want to come with me?"
"Im leaving in two days, do you want to go see a movie? There are some really good looking new ones coming out today!"
"Hey. Im leaving tomorrow. Want to go out to lunch? Maybe after we could go to my house? We could watch some funny videos on youtube?"
He never responded. He never met her anywhere. His parents kept telling y/n he just wasn't feeling well and wanted to be alone.
"Everyone flying on plane 86, please make your way to the gate." A man said over the speaker. Tears rolled down y/n's soft cheeks. She hugged, kissed, and wished goodbye to everyone before she left for the gate.
Tim's pov
I ran through the crowds of people. Plane 86.  I saw the gate. I ran.
"Sir we need your ticket to allow you to enter the plane." A lady said.
"Please, my girlfriend is leaving i need to see her one last time, plea-" "with a ticket you may enter, without one, you're put of luck kid." I was interrupted by an officer. He was big and tall.
"Please." I began to cry.
"Plane 86 beginning to depart."
"NO!" I screamed. Multiple officers came to hold me back. I was wailing. This isn't happening. This has to be some sick joke. I need to be with y/n.
Two years later y/n's pov
The plane landed. I smiled. Seeing my parents again would be great. Luckily, it was Christmas break and sine im in my second year in collage, i get two weeks off.
My parents were already at the airport. We hugged each other for about five minutes straight.
"We missed you y/n!" My mom said once we reached their house.
"I missed you guys too! Collage is really hard in America." I replied walking inside.
My dad carried my bags to my bedroom and my mom leads me to the kitchen.
"So honey, what do you want to do over the next two weeks?" My mom asked getting come food out of the fridge, "would you like anything? We have cheese and crackers? Water, tea, lemonade? Meatballs, broccoli, green beans?"
"Im alright now, thank you though mom, it was really nice of you to offer." I replied sitting on the stool.
"Ok well just let me know!" She said.
"So... guess what?" My mom said. She sounded really excited.
"What?" I asked.
"Guess!"
"I don't know, you're throwing a welcome home party?"
"No! Yet, that would be a great idea!" She smiled, "but you're really going to be excited when you hear this!"
I raised an eyebrow.
"The Bergling's invited us to dinner! Tonight! At seven! I hope you packed a mice dress or something." She winked.
I was shocked. I would see Tim again. Tim.
Time skip to 7:00
I smoothed out my dress and brushed my hair once more.
"Hurry y/n they'll be here to pick us up any time now!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs. I grabbed a handbag and hurried downstairs just in time to see my parents welcoming Mrs. Bergling into the house with a warm hug. Her mouth opened wide once she saw me.
"Y/N! WELCOME HOME!" She yelled embracing me. I laughed a bit and hugged back. 
"Thank you so much Mrs. Bergling." I said as we pulled apart.
"Well come on guys! Tim is in the back seat y/n! He's been really excited to see you!" Mrs. Bergling said. I was the last in the car. I scooted to the back seat where i saw him. I instantly began to smile. And so did he. Before i could buckle my seat belt he pulled me into a tight hug.
"I missed you so much." He whispered. I almost broke out in tears.
"I missed you too."
Dinner went smoothly. Through the whole evening, Tim and i laughed and had the best tome with each other. Through the whole break too.
"Y/n, i have something really big to tell you." Tim said.
"Im listening." I said sitting next to him on the couch.
"Ive been thinking, and i decided that.. IM MOVING TO NORTH CAROLINA! Im going home with you!" I screamed and hugged him tightly.
"YAY!" I cheered. We both fell over and laughed on the floor.
"I love you." He said cuddling me.
"I love you too!"