Chapter 3: the best brother

So i got a request,

Yes, yes i can. (Or at least ill try) (btw youre 20 and Tim is 23)
On with the story than.
——————————————
Your pov
My brother, the famous dj, Avicii, decided to come back to our home city to visit my mom and me. My brother and i have always been really close, so i was really excited that he was coming to visit. I was sitting in the living room watching Dance Moms because nothing else was on TV and i didn't feel like changing the station when i heard the door open. I immediately got up and walked to the door to see my older brother, Tim.

"TIM!" I said running over to him. I jumped into his arms and he began to spin me around.

"Y/N! I missed you so much!" He said still hugging me.

"Tim is that you?" I heard my mom yell. A few seconds later our mom came rushing in and hugged both of us.

"My two babies are now back under the same roof!" She said, "come get something to eat!"

We followed mom into the kitchen where food was already out on the table. There were two plates, and three of us.

"Oh yeah! Um, y/n, dont you remember you have a date tonight? With jack?" My mom reminded me.

"Jack? Who is this jack?" Tim asked.

"Jack is my boyfriend!" I said.

"Boyfriend?" Tim repeated.

"Yes boyfriend." I said

"Hate to tell you dear, but he's going to be here in eight minutes, hurry up and get ready." My mom said.

Immediately, i began to run upstairs as fast as i could. I put on the dress i bought today. I applied some makeup and quickly slipped on my new high heels that made me two inches taller. Just as i started to head downstairs, the doorbell rang.

"Hey jack!" I said kissing his cheek.

"Hey muffin!" He said, "ready to go sweet cheeks?"

"Yep!" I said following him out to his car.

Tonights is the night, i can feel it. We've been togbether for 2 amazing years, and tonight is the night jack will propose to me! He's been talking about telling me something for 2 weeks now!

Time skip to the restaurant

"And i haven't even told you! Today my brother came home from America to visit my mom and me!" I said to jack.