Chapter 2: the new family

Inspired by Talladega Nights
Idk i couldn't think of anything
Im sure none of you are like this if you are than ok wonderful but yeah
Sorry (this ismt really that much of a Avicii x reader, its more of just a... idk.)
—————————————

Your pov
Tim and i were invited to a little get together thing to celebrate our new neighbors who moved in a couple days ago. I don't know much about them, they seem like a pretty nice family so i was excited to get tp know them.

"You ready babe?" Tim called from downstairs.

"Ill be right there!" I replied slipping on my heels. I didn't dress too nice, i just had on a pair of jeans, heels, a and a blue flowy shirt.

I walked downstairs to see my husband, Tim, standing at the door.

"You look great y/n!" He said looking me up and down.

I smiled, "thanks tim, you don't look so bad yourself!"

"Thank you madam, shall we?" He asked with a french accent, holding out his arm.

"We shall!" I said walking out of the door, down to our new neighbors house.

We reached their house and knocked on the door. A girl in with blonde hair and a black leather jacket answered the door.

"Hey yall welcome to our home!" She said walking us to the table.

"Thank you so much for having us!" I said sitting down next to Tim.

"Well let me go get my family and then we can say grace and eat!" She said walking away.

I looked at the table. There were 5 two liter bottles of coke and pepsi and a few bottles of powerade. There were some rolls wrapped up in plastic wrap, some chips and salsa from taco bell, 3 buckets of family sized chicken from kfc, and 3 large boxes of pizza from dominoes. I looked at tim and he raised an eyebrow. I tried to hide my laughter.

"Suppers ready come on yall ive been slavin' over this for hours!" I heard her yell. Tim and i just sat there awkwardly as the table filled up with people.

"Ricky, would you like to say grace?" The girl asked to the man so sat at the head of the table. Everyone put their hands together, including Tim and me.

"Dear Lord baby Jesus, or as our brothers in the south call you, Jesús, we thank you so much for this bountiful harvest of Dominoes, KFC, and the always delicious Taco Bell. I just want to take to say thank you for my family and new neighbors. My two beautiful, beautiful handsome striking sons, Walker and Texas Ranger, or TR as we call him. And or course my red hot smoking wife Carly who is a stone cold fox, who if you were to rate her butt on a scale from one to one hundred, it would easily be a 94. I also want to thank you for my best friend and team mate Cal who ALWAYS has my back no matter what." Ricky said. He paused to fist bump his friend sitting next to him.

"Shake n bake." Cal said.

"Dear baby Jesus we also thank you for my wifes father Chip. We hope you can use your baby Jesus powers to heal him and his horrible leg, it smells awful and the dogs are always messing with it. Dear tiny infant Jesus-" "hey, um sweetie? Jesus did grow up, you don't always have to call him baby. Its pretty odd to pray to a baby." Carly interrupted.

"Look, im saying grace and i like the Christmas Jesus the best. When your saying grace, you can say it to whoever you want, teenage Jesus, adult Jesus, bearded Jesus-" "you know what i want? I want you to say this grace right, so God will let us win tomorrow." Carly interrupted again.

"Dear tiny Jesus, with your tiny fleece dippers, your hands all balled up in a fist-" "he wad a man!" Chip half yelled.

"LOOK I LIKE THE BABY VERSION THE BEST DO YOU HEAR ME?" Ricky yelled. I was on the verge of laughing, and i could tell Tim was too.

"I win the races and i make the money!" Ricky shouted.

"Ricky, finish the dang grace." Carly said sternly.

" I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-shirt... because it says, like, I wanna be formal... but I'm here to party too. Because I like to party,
so I like my Jesus to party." Cal said. Ricky agreed and continued to pray.

"Dear 8-pound, 6-ounce, newborn infant Jesus...don't even know a word yet, just a little infant and so cuddly,
but still omnipotent... we just thank you for all the races I've won and the 2 1 .2 million dollars." Everyone at the table but Tim, Chip and i started to cheer.

"Also due to my contract that says i must mention powerade at every grace, i would just like to say, powerade is delicious, its perfect and cools you off on a hot summer day. We are looking forward to the new flavor, Mystic Mountain Blueberry, thank you for all your grace, amen." Ricky ended.

Everyone began to dig in while Cal complimented Ricky and his prayer. Dinner was pretty awkward, mostly because Tim nor i knew what to say, so we just ate quickly so we could go home. Thank you Jesus for letting us go home without any of them noticing, AMEN.