prologue

CRACK, SNAP was all you can fell. Your sister and family have beaten you for 9 years. (Your 15.) They do this just because of what your sister said when you were six.

~~~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Announcer: Pyhhra Nikos would you like to say anything??

Pyhhra : Yes, everyday when I get home I get beat up by my 6 year old brother.

Everyone and you: WHAT

You : That's not true. I almost died when I fought you....

Everyone except you:LETS GET HIM!!!

You: what am I supposed to do. I'm only six. (Intelligent but have no wepons.) I'm fucked.....

I guess I will accept it. You get punched, beat and cut by swords. I looked at Pyhhra that had a devilish grin. "Fuck you". You though before passing out.

~~~~~~No longer flash back~~~~~~~~~

Because of you Pyhhra. I'm beat, broken inside, and can't fufill my dream to be a huntsmen. And all for fucking money and fame. I haven't unlocked my semblance. At all. Once I escape from this hell whole you call home. I will ruin your fame. Everything you care about is dead.
".. hey listen to me you bitch." You heard you "the biggest slut said aka Pyhhra said. "What do you want." You said with a annoyed tone. "Don't talk to me like that. Fucking bitch no one cares about." The pyhhra said. "Yeah whatever." You get slapped. Not like your not used to it. "Looks like your getting weaker. Can't train without you punching bag. Can you." You said teasing. "SHUT UP" Pyhhra said. Before slamming you into the wall breaking your nose in the process.      
  "Weak. I'm going to sleep by the time you finish." You said. You know you crossed the line. "THAT'S IT!!!!" She repeatedly threw you, shot you in the arm, punched you and kicked you.
"

Week." You said and yawn. This was getting really boring. You actually fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up. You look at the time 5:30pm. You were asleep for 2 hours. Wow she really is week.

???: indeed she is.

You: Who are you?

???:I am...... Qrow.

You: And why are you here...?

Qrow: I've studied you kid. You got potential.

You: And...

Qrow: and you can come with me. Fake your death and then I can train you. However I can't adopt you.

You: That's fine.

Qrow: Great. We will plan tomorrow.

You:That's fine. As soon as I can get out of here. The better.

Qrow: That's great. Pack and then tomorrow I will come by 6:15 am.

You:*You smile* Great....