prologue prt2

Qrow: PST kid wake up. He wispered yelled.

You: It's to early.

Qrow: You want to escape or not??

You got energetic when he said that.

You: Yep. So what's the plan??

Qrow: Since you are going to 'kill yourself' how about I have a friend almost completely stop your breathing as well as your heart beat. Only thing you have to do is jump out the window. But I will catch you.  We-

Both of you here someone get out of bed.

You:Shit. Go find a hiding spot. I will pretend to be asleep.

You wisper yell to him.

Qrow:...... It's now or never. I will be down at the window. I have fake blood and my friend is ready.

He wispered yelled.

You: I'm not ready....

Qrow: Just hurry up and be ready.

You:Ok. I will fall when the person gets in my room. Good thing I wrote a note last night. You say to yourself as Qrow is in position.

You place the note on your bed.

Just then you see Pyhhra enter your room. You just showed her the middle finger and fell.

(3-person POV)

Qrow catches you but from the shodow. His friend uses his semblence to slow down almost everything. Qrow puts Fack blood everywhere . You roll your head to make it look like you snapped your neck. (They did this in 15 seconds.... Don't ask how.)

They finish just in time to see Pyhhra open the door. With your mother excuse me HER mother and HER father.

Pyhhra: NO, This can not be happening!!

Pyhhra mom and Dad:  Were sorry Y/N come back to us!!

Pyhhra:This is all my fault. But he left us a note. I will get it...

Everyone looks down at the horrible things they did.

Pyhhra: Th-e note sa-ys

     To my most hated family.
I am going to kill myself. You treated me like absolute shit. You almost killed me multiple times. And shot me repeatedly. I wanted a happy life. But instead Pyhhra ruined my dreams. To become a Hunter. You guys are probably happy I'm gone. Y/N the weakest of all, gone. From your life.... Forever. I hate you. I wish you would burn in hell. But hey. I hope you don't have a happy life. And let guilt eat at you... Forever. Peace you weak pricks.
                         -with no love at all Y/N

Pyhhra family: COME BACK. WERE SO SORRY!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dang. Next chapter today or tomorrow. Also I started this book yesterday and it already has 73 reads. Thank you guys. Also do you want me to add OC's and all that good stuff. If so let me know. Peace