Chapter 1

It has been 1 years since I 'killed myself.' I have gotten so strong. Stronger then any human alive. The thing that's funny is Pyhhra had more years of training than me. Yet I'm better at everything then she is by a long shot. When I turned 16 Qrow let me forge a weapon. Better then my old scythe.

 Better then my old scythe

( Color to whatever.)
It can also change into

) It can also change into

(The Scar-H. A overpowered gun. Color to whatever.)

Qrow also allowed me to change my last name. To L/N. So Y/N Niko is dead. But Y/N L/N is born.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was at the book store. Looking for anything I might like.

???:...
You felt someone tap your soulder. You took of your head F/C phones. And when you turned around you had a gun to your face. And a girl in a red dress.(???:ITS A COMBAT SKIRT!! Me:??? your braking the 4-th wall. Do you know how long it takes to repair. You know what nm. Back to the story.) In a red combat skirt fighting some guy in a top hat.

You in thought:Pathetic.

Before anyone knew what happened you efficiently weakened them all except the girl. When you got to the leader however he seemed fine. As if nothing happened. He continued to shot rounds out of a cane at you and the girl. This got you triggered. You went on a rampage. Using your semblance to control the wind. You make him almost completely lose air. However you got shot and de-activated your semblance. Fine no semblance no problem. You take your sword a and turn it into the Scar-H. Then you just shot dust like crazy. Then a big shot came at the girl and you know you had to protect her. So you done in font of it and closed your eyes. But you felt nothing. When you open them you see a force field like thing around you. Followed by a huntress. We all fought. But the guy got away.
???: Wow your a huntress can I have your autograph?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip.~~~~~~~~~~

The huntress set cookies and milk.

???: That was very foolish of you all. Of it were up to me I would send you home with a pat on the back.
As she said this the girls eyes lit up

???: And a slap on the wrist.
(Time skip because you all probably know the thing. And you both get accepted to becon. Meet Ruby, ozpin and goodwitch.) That is all for the chapter because I'm lazy as fuck.

Also how TF did I go from 73 reads to 119. You guys are crazy. Thank you