Familiar

Y/n POV

I open my eyes and I realize that im in a dark forest.The only I saw is bunch of big trees and some night animals.
I walk forward and doesn't even know where does my my foot will lead me.
I kept on walking for like an hour and feel my foot numb.I sit beside a huge tree and when I was about going fast asleep I heard a rustling noise so I stand up and look around.

"Anyone there?who are you?" I said in a shaky voice

I waited for someone to answer me but I just heard a rustling sound and a growl.I began to panic and start to run as fast as I can,and when I saw nothing following behind me I stopped  and look around and in the time I look behind me I saw a silhouette of a girl with a green eyes,I can see it because it's totally glowing like a neon light..
When the silouhette came closer to me it bite me on the neck.

I gasped as I open my eyes I saw my room and I'm sweaty..I touch my neck and feel nothing..

It's just a dream Y/N,you need to stop watching Vampire movies I said to myself

I jump a bit when my mom barge on the door and look at me.

''Y/n/n,why are you so sweaty??get change the neighbours coming in a minutes and Cara and Ariana too so be ready"she said as I nod

I went to my bathroom and fix myself..I undress myself as Cara and Ariana enter

"Ooohhh Mami,look at that!!" Cara said as I rolled my eyes and Ariana stare at my abs

"Can you guys please stop drooling and help me''i said as they ignored me and sat on my bed

I groaned and rummage my closet,I pick a white tank top,black ripped jean and white low cut converse..

We get out of the room and went downstairs and I,Ariana and Cara sat on couch as my Mother said that the guest will be here in a minute..

Me and my girls waited on the couch for a couple of minutes and we heard the doorbell ring and I,Cara and Ariana took it..

I opened the door and saw a woman with a light blond hair a man with a beard and brunnete hair..

" uhhhm good evening Mam,Sir''i said as they greeted me likewise

I let them in and told them that my mom is on the kitchen so they went there..

"Uhhm is it okay,because our daughter and her friend still in the house they're gonna be here in a minute''the woman said

" that's okay Mrs. Jauregui"my mom said

"Just call me Clara'' the woman said

" And call me Mike''the man said

''Ohh okay..''my mom said

I ,Cara and Ariana started our conversation and in minutes the doorbell rang again as I and the girl get it..

As I open. The door I saw a two brunnete girl,I first notice in the two of them was their eyes it's green..the other one has a nose ring and I noted she's so attractive,but when I gaze on the other girl I realize she's more attractive than the other one..

"Hi I'm Lauren''the girl with a nose ring said as she wave at me

" and this is Megan my bestfriend''she added and the other girl smiled at me and smirk a bit.

"Ahhhm I'm Y/n and This is Cara and this is''Ariana cutted me.

" Ariana,Ariana Grande''she said as she wrap her arms in my waist.

I saw the girl named Megan glare at her and smirk as I let the two girls in.

I stop and Cara and Ariana stop copy me..

"You know guys,I think I saw them already..''I said as they groaned

"You know y/n/n,if this is some other fiction or paranoid thing that you're talking about I don't want to hear now''Cara said

"and how can you already saw them?you guuys just moved here yesterday so how come''she added as Ariana nodded

" no,I mean their eyes look familiar,I think I already saw a pair of them anywhere.."I said

"You know babe,you're just hungry come on''Ariana said and entwined our hand I just ignored it and made our way to the kitchen

As we enter the kitchen my mom motion us to sit down and we do it.

Skip Dinner

We finished washing the plates and waited for the guests to go home,but my mom still talking to them..

I excuse me, Cara and Ariana so that we can go upstairs and when I turn the knob of my door Cara pushed me and fall on my room floor.

" From why the hell did you do that"I said as I sit on the floor.

"I didn't do it Ariana push me too''Cara said and glared at Ariana.

" What??why me??someone pushed me too" Ariana said as we glared at her

"How come someone pushed you ehh??its just the three of us here??I said as she shrugs.

" whatever,let get in''Cara said as we sat up and dig on my queen sized bed

''Who want some movie?"I said as they cheered

''What movie??"Ariana said

"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory it is..''Cara said as I furrowed my eyebrows

" Really??that movie??What are you ten??"I said as she rolled her eyes

"What about some horror movies" we jumped a bit as I saw Megan and Lauren on my door.

"Uhhhm I don't know,I'm not a bit fan of horror movies.''I said as Cara move closer to me

" it's okay,I'm gonna cuddle with you''Megan said with a slight smirk

"No thanks,but y/n/n will cuddle with me''Ariana said as she crooked her head on my neck.

I sat up and play the movie as I sit down Megan sped up and sit next to me with Cara and Ariana just rolled her eyes and sat next to Lauren..

The movie starts and every time I saw something scary I crooks my head on Megans neck as she giggled..The movie ended and Lauren's parents called them.and they said their goodbye and we said it too..

When the two girls get out,Ariana dive in me and she hugged me tightly.

" Y/n/n,I was so scared earlier why don't you cuddle with me''she said

"Ugggh,leave her Ariana" Cara said as she pulled Ariana off me and Ariana pouted.

"Ohh Y/n,the school will start next week so be ready" Cara said as Ariana squealed

"Ohhh Yes,I forgot you know y/n/n I'm a Cheerleader there" she said

"Ohh,I wanted to watch you perform tho.''I said and wink at her as she blushed

" uggh okay enough of this..Ariana come on we need to go home too..it's getting late...and y/n/n be ready''Cara said and Ariana pouted as Cara drag her to the door.

I fall on my bed and plug my earphone and let the night take over me.

I'll see you soon princess