Reagan

POV: Reagan

"What do you mean you don't have a trace yet?! It's been weeks and you have nothing?!" I yelled and the guy cowered.

"I'm sorry, it's like she dropped off the face of the earth. We literally can't find anything. Whoever came and got her turned off all of the cameras before they took her and t-" Her started to ramble, but I had enough so I snapped his neck. It's been weeks and he hasn't found anything, so he is just a waste of space and oxygen anyways.

"I need a new guy now!" I yelled to my butler who was downstairs and I heard him send another guy upstairs.

His heavy footsteps are the only sound that the cold and empty house holds.

I watched as the doorknob turned slowly before a shorter and younger guy walked in, but briefly froze when he saw Kip's lifeless body on the floor.

"I am the new guy." He nervously smiled and slightly cowered when I shot him a glare to wipe the fake smile off of his face.

"What is your name?" I asked in a low tone and smirked when he stuttered. I love having this affect on people. The fact that they cower just by me glaring at them.

"B-brad, ma'am." He answered respectfully which is good, because if he didn't he'd be lying beside Kip.

"I don't have time to tell you what to do, plus you already know what to do. I'm giving you a week to find something for me to work off of, and if you don't find something... I'll kill you." My lips formed into a smirk as he quickly nodded and nearly ran out of the room.

"Someone come get this piece of shit out of my office before he stains the rug!"

Blood began to prick at the edge of his lips since I probably also snapped his esophagus or larynx. Oh well, I don't care.

I just need my slave back. I've looked at other slaves, but their beauty doesn't even come close to Ashley's. I don't even know why someone would come take her from me. She was fed and cared for... kinda. But I am allowed to do whatever I please with a slave that I own.

She needed to know who was in control and I needed release, so I killed two birds with one stone. I mean why not? She's just another pathetic whore, but she isn't like the others in some ways which makes her alluring and interesting. I need her back. I own her.

Someone swiped the fact that I own her from the system which means whoever saved her knows someone who can do that or IS someone who can do that. When I called a member of the board he told me that there wasn't anything he could do about it since it said that she was released from the system and the only way I could get her back is to capture her. If you guessed that I had him killed you guessed correctly. He is one of thirty two people I have killed since Ashley left. I don't regret killing any of them either.

POV: Demi

"She is getting madder and madder. I thought she would've just gotten a new slave by now, but she is very possessive and territorial. She has killed over twenty people that I know of thus far and it has only been a few weeks. I don't know what to do." Mark said as we sat in my office.

I ran my hands through my hair for the five hundredth time out of frustration and anxiety. I can't lose her and I won't lose her. She means too much. "Just stay low and if someone approaches you just deny and don't go anywhere with them. I want you to have a gun on you at all times and if you don't have a gun I will happily provide one for you. I'll be damned if someone kills you since you saved Ashley and keep helping, so therefore I have guards protecting you from a distance; I don't want anyone to suspect anything so they'll stay a few yards away." I said as I looked him in the eyes and he nodded in agreement.

"Thank you, Reagan is crazy. She doesn't stop for anything when she gets going." He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"No problem. Tank and Rick! I need you!" I yelled and they entered my office before closing the door behind them.

Tank is a built, tall, and scary looking dude. He got the name Tank for a reason.

Rick on the other hand is shorter and less built, but he is the one with the brains out of the two of them.

"Mark, these are your two guards that will be with you at all times. You three are dismissed now." I gave a reassuring smile before they all left the room.

I soon followed suit and walked down the hall to Ashley's room. I told her yesterday about everything that is going on because I would rather her find out now so she knows than shit going down later which would lead to her losing trust in me.

I softly knocked on her door and soon heard her soft voice tell me to come in.

My eyes locked onto Ashley who was laying in bed under the covers while watching the tv.

"Hey," I gave her a smile.

"Shhhh, this is the good part." She shushed me and I turned to see that she had Jumangi on.

I slowly walked to the side of the bed before getting under the covers with her.

She instantly laid her head on my shoulder and curled up into my side, but not once did she look away from the tv.

I heard her giggle and I couldn't help the smile that was forming on my face. I love her laugh. It's addicting and I strive to make her laugh as much as possible.

"Okay, you can talk now." She looked up at me with a small, but genuine, smile on her face.

"What do you want to do after the movie?"

"Sleep..." she answered hesitantly. It has been weeks since Mark and Matt rescued her, but she is still skittish and nervous with certain things. For example, telling someone what she wants and needs. It kills me to see her like this, but she is getting better.

"I'll let you sleep." I gave her a reassuring smile, but she looked like she was going to ask something.

She kissed my cheek before resting her head back on my shoulder.

"What were you going to ask Ash?" I asked in a soft tone.

"Nothing..." she lied.

"What were you going to ask Ashley?" I asked in a more stern voice.

"Something that would waste your time..." She answered just above a whisper.

"You can't waste my time. You are the reason I do anything and everything, so what were you going to ask Ashley?"

Ashley lifted up her head slowly, kissed me softly before resting her head back onto my shoulder. "Can you hold me when I sleep, so I don't have night terrors...?" She mumbled submissively.

I kissed the top of her head before speaking. "Don't ever feel nervous about asking me a question Ashley. Of course I'll hold you. I need some sleep too honestly."

She slightly nodded and I could see a smile forming on her lips out of the corner of my eye.

You can try to find and take her back, but you won't even catch a glimpse of her ever again Reagan.