Chapter Three

Later that night, when I got back to my apartment, the lights were turned on.

"What the hell? I turned the lights off" I said to myself quietly. There was a big crash in my bedroom, I ran into the room and my window was smashed. I ran over to the window and looked down, there was a body on the ground.

I screamed, Kat came running in. I was crying "Oh my god" I said crying hugging Kat. "It'll be fine" She tried calming me down. 

An hour later, the police were roaming around my bedroom trying to figure out how a person smashed my window and fell out of it. Someone knocked on my door, I walked over to it and answered it. Brennen was standing at the front door with Colby, I hugged Brennen. He rubbed my back and smiled at Colby. Colby smiled back and walked over to Kat.

"Do they know what's going on, yet" Colby asked. "No, but someone was pushed out the window, not fell... pushed" Kat said. "But, who would do that.. in Makaela's apartment?" Colby asked. "I don't.." Kat stares at the floor, then looks at Colby "Oh my god, Colby. I know who did this" Kat freaked out.

Brennen, Kat, Colby and I were standing around a table in Kat's apartment. "So, who would just throw someone out of my apartment window, not to mention seven stories high up?" I freaked and asked. "Well, David... he was known for throwing people out of houses" Kat said. "Who the hell is David?" I asked. "Wait, you mean as in... David Dobrik?" Brennen asked. "Nah, David Bowie... of course David frickin Dobrik. You dumbass" Kat said. I giggled. "So, where am I supposed to stay now?" I asked. "That's definitely something we don't know" Kat said. "Well, we have to figure something out, because her apartment is going to be a crime scene for at least four weeks... maybe longer" Colby said. "She can stay with us, we have a spare guest bedroom. At least we'll know she'll be safe" Elton said as he walked in.

I started packing some clothes from my 'crime scene apartment' I grabbed a photo of me and my mom. I put it in my bag.

We got back to the mansion, Brennen showed me the spare bedroom. "Thank you" I said as he went to walk out. He stopped and turned around, I turned to look at him "For what?" Brennen asked. "You were there to show me around, to the point where you showed up at the worst moment. I apologize for being a bitch to you" I said. "I was doing it on purpose. I've been doing it to every guy, because of my last break up" I explained. "That makes sense, I thought you were just playing hard to get" Brennen smiled. "No. I don't do that" I said. "If I like someone, I try to impress them like when I drank the shot, I had a smirk on my face afterwards which means..." I was interrupted. "You like me" Brennen said. "Exactly" I smiled. I then went serious after thinking what happened earlier in my apartment. 

"Is everything okay?" Brennen asked. I moved my hair out of the way, I looked at Brennen. "Everything's fine. I guess" I said. "I'll let you get comfortable" Brennen said, "Okay" I smirked and then turned around unzipping my bag. Brennen looked at me for three seconds, then turned and walked away.

Later, Elton yelled out for dinner. Everyone came charging out of their rooms, I came down last as everyone was digging into pizza and taco bell. I walked into the kitchen, my hair was wet from the shower. It was also freezing, to the point I was shivering. "It's cold" I murmured. "Sorry, the heater broke" Elton complained. "It's fine, luckily I got a jacket in my bag" I said. We all munched out on pizza and taco bell.

Thirty minutes later, we were full of pizza and taco bell. Colby kept looking at me as I got rid of all the rubbish. Colby walks up to me to talk to me "You don't need to clean up. Your a guest" He said. I looked at him and smiled, "No, I need to do something to make me feel like I'm at home" I said. Colby smirked. His eyes were so beautiful. "Well, then let me help" He offered. "Okay" I said. We packed everything up. Cleaned the dishes, mopped the floor, wiped the counter and afterwards we were really tired. "I think I'm going to go to bed" I said to Colby. "Goodnight" Colby said. I smiled and walked up to my room. Colby stayed behind looking at me like he had a little crush on me.

About three hours later, Colby went to bed and fell fast asleep. I was also sleep (obviously).

WRITERS COMMENT: I know this was about 850 words and my chapters are usually 1000 words. But I didn't know what else to add for this chapter, sorry!! Love you guys!!