Chapter 1

I. Will. Freaking. Kill. That. Blind. Bastard. Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez chanted in his mind as he furiously stomped on the dark streets of Karakura town. Justic my ass! Why was he in this crappy town ?

Firstly, he pratically invaded the real world without permission. (Which resulted in deaths of all those arrancars whom he gathered)

Secondly, for going on a rampage after Tousen cut off his arm and stripped away his title as the sixth espada.

The results of his Rampage were banishment from Hueco Mundo. This sucks to the fucking core! If that blind idiot Tousen were here, Grimmjow would have chomped all of his limbs off. He kicked the stones on the ground and felt his wound open up again. He felt blood dripping down from the area where his left arm once was. This sucks big time. He was losing too much blood.

He felt weak as he walked each step. His vision was getting blurry. This is crappy. Pathetic. Grimmjow suddenly lost footing and felt down near a lamp post. This condition is just pathetic alright. The once all- Powerful espada is now lying on the ground of the human world, losing consciousness because of a little loss of Blood.

He licked his dry lips and slowly closed his eyes. What will happen to him? He knew that this town was swarming with Shinigamis and especially that Ichigo kid. What will become of him now? Will he get caught by Shinigamis? Or will he die a pathetic death on the trashy streets of a human town all due to a little blood loss?

*********

Inoue Orihime was humming a cheerful tune as she took out the garbage. Matsumoto san and Hitsugaya Taichou moved out today. They got a call from the captain commander and the replacement Shinigamis will be arriving soon. Orihime was a little glad to have her space back but she missed Matsumoto. They had so much fun! Maybe i can call her again one day. Orihime thought to herself and smiled.

She took a minute to stare at the night skies. Her eyes dreamly stared at the tiny diamonds embedded in the dark blue sky. Wouldn't it be nice if someone was there to watch the stars with her ? Kurosaki Kun....

She remembered his lovely brown eyes. How romantic would it be if Ichigo was there with Orihime on this starry night ? Him, hugging her from behind, kissing her cheek and.. WAIT ! Orihime! What are you thinking?! Orihime blushed and scolded herself. What nonsense!

Better go back, Orihime thought as she turned but something caught her eye. Someone to be more precise. Orhime nervously walked towards a collapsed Grimmjow. "Oh no !" She whispered as she ran up to the fallen stranger.

"Are you okay ?" She called out, kneeling next to him. She saw his left arm was missing and bleeding endlessly. "Please be okay !" She whispered in a shaky voice. She gently cupped the stranger's face only to gasp astonishingly.

She found a broken, white, teeth-like mask on the right side of his face. This could only mean one thing. This man was an arrancar. An arrancar. Her sense of compassion was now battling with fear which took over her body. She heard about the arrancars and their invasion. Everyone was injured, fighting them. They were powerful underlings of Aizen. One of them even seriously hurt Kuchiki San.

But she can't just leave him like this, He might die! He was bleeding profusely. Orihime was in a confused state. If she saved him, she would endanger her own life. But, if she left himlike that, he could die. She shut her eyes in frustration. "If I leave someone to die, I cannot live like this tomorrow." She stood up and put the arrancar's arm around her and dragged him to her house.

"H-he's one heavy arrancar..." she grumbled and tried her best to get him in her place. Once they reached, Orihime set him on the floor of the house and immediately shut the door. She noted the blood on the floor trailing from his arm. Without wasting time, she removed his white, blood soaked jacket.

"Souten Kishun." She spoke out. "I reject."

It didn't take her much time to heal his arm completely. "I hope you will be okay " She whispered sweetly to the arrancar, even though he was a fearful enemy who could potentially kill her. She observed his face. He had green markings around his eyes, which she gently touched. Then she ran her fingers through his soft, blue hair. It surprised her to see someone so handsome.

"Sleep well." She softly wished and got up. All of sudden, a hand caught her arm forcefully. "What ?!" She gasped to look down at the arrancar, now fully awake, glaring at her with cold eyes. "Who are you, woman ?" He asked in a deep, dangerous voice. "Umm... i uhh... am ."She struggled to find words as she was completely frozen in fear.

Grimmjow got up and forcefully pinned her down and glared into her eyes. "I said, Who are you ?!" He raised his voice. "Inoue Orihime..." She answered in a frightened voice. "Do you know who I am ?" He sneered.

"You are an arrancar."

"Then are you that foolish to help one ?! You must know pretty damn well what we can do."

Orihime didn't answer. She feared for her life. What will he do? His strong grip was painful and she knew that he could kill her any minute. He came closer to her. So close he could hear the rapid beating of her heart. "How did you heal me ?" He asked coldly. But to this, Orihime did not answer. She wanted to keep her abilities hidden from this arrancar. "I am asking you a question woman !" Grimmjow yelled, further tightening his grip on her delicate hand.

Orihime just looked at him, her grey eyes widened with fear. "Tch, What a pain" Grimmjow left her hand and got up. Orihime watched as he grabbed his white jacket and left her house and disappeared into the darkness. She did not move a single muscle. Hot tears streamed down her face. She was shaken with fear. All she did was help him. But that's how they all are. They are monsters after all. Even with human appearance, they are still monsters deep down. 

She slowly got ready for bed. She lied down on her futon and pulled the covers over her. She closed her eyes, hoping to forget what happened today. She can't let any one know that she helped an arrancar. Especially Kurosaki Kun.