Chapter 4

Hmmm... What is this warm feeling ? So comfortable, so protective, so... strong......Orihime thought as she snuggled her face against something. 

I feel like I am getting cuddled... am I getting cuddled? She felt two arms holding her waist. She opened her eyes to see Ichigo. 

"Ehhhhhhhhh ?! Kurosaki Kun !? What are you doing in my bed?" She blushed furiously.

"Hmm? You want me to leave, Hime?" He smiled, his chocolate brown eyes gleaming. It was angelic.

"No.. no I just. you.. um Startled me.." Orihime mumbled, blushing.

"I will always protect you Orihime" Ichigo smiled and tightened his grip. 

Orihime smiled warmly. Finally! Kurosaki Kun is with me! Finally!  

"First things first. We must go out fast. Or else, it will rain gummy bears." Ichigo pounced up and carried Orihime, bridal style. "Wait, what ?" She asked puzzled.

Within a fraction of a second, Ichigo was dressed in a black tuxedo and Orihime in a beautiful white wedding gown. "Huh ?!! What is going on!?" Orihime asked, confused at the senseless things happening around her.

"No time to explain ! We must get married before the gummy bear rainfall !!" Ichigo sprinted outside. 

Orihime saw all her friends, waving cheerfully. Renji and Rukia were smilling at her like proud parents.  Tatsuki gave her a thumbs up. Chizuru was crying in defeat. Hime was finally getting married to her prince charming.

Asano Keigo did the honours of marrying the couple. Orihime smiled at all her friends. Ikkaku was sadly immoblised by Mizuho, Keigo's love sick sister. She was snuggling against Ikkaku's arm. Then she saw Ichigo's father crying out of happiness and Yuzu joined him. Karin simply smiled. 

"Do you, Inoue Orihime, accept Kurosaki Ichigo as your lawful Husband ?" Keigo announced. "I do !" Orihime smiled. "And do you Ichigo- what the heck is this ?"  Keigo mumbled as something hit his head. "Gummy Bears ?" He asked confused.

"Oh no! The gummy bear rain! Orihime! We can't get married now!" Ichigo shouted in defeat. "Wait, why not?" Orihime asked. A shower of Gummy Bears rained on them and the wedding was disrupted. Orihime extended her arms towards Ichigo as she was carried away by the gummy bear rain.

"KUROSAKI KUN!" Orihime yelled and opened her eyes. "Eh ? Wait, what did I just deam about ?" She sat up and rubbed her eyes. They quickly shifted to her digital clock. 8:45 was shown. Orhime got up and absent mindedly put pressure of her left arm. "Oww! Ouch!" She yelped. 

"What a pain.... " She mumbled. After her morning routine, she attempted to make breakfast. She toasted bread and wanted to put something on top. As she searched through her cabin, she found a packet of gummy bears and immediately she thought of her bizzare dream. "Gummy Bears !! Must not eat them before bed." She noted. She put a handful on her toast and added a huge spoonful of mayonnaise

"Yuuuuummm !!!" She exclaimed, blushing after taking a bite from her Orihime-ish breakfast. Soon she finished up and wanted to see if the garbage was taken out. But as she opened the door, she had an awful shock.

There, on her doorstep, slept the blue haired arrancar. He was snuggling against her door mat. What is going on?  Today really started off wierdly. First a dream about gummy bears that disrupted her wedding with Ichigo and now this blood thirsty arrancar on her door step ? 

But still, she bent down and gently patted his shoulder. "Grimmjow san" She called out sweetly. She was hoping that no one in the street would see her. As human beings with low reiatsu can't see arrancars, it would look like she's calling out to blank air.