Cuddles - Sam

A/N: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE IMAGES (apart from the caller ID one I made that myself using an app) BUT OTHER THAN THAT ALL PHOTOS ARE FROM GOOGLE OR PINTEREST!!!

Enjoy xx
——————————————————
Sam P.O.V
I had just finished reading a chapter of a new book when my phone buzzed beside me.

I picked up and was instantly filled with worry when I heard her breaking voice on the other side of the line

"S-Sam?" Her voice cracked as she said my name. My heart dropped.
"Baby what's wrong?" I instantly stood up from my chair and grabbed my jacket which was hanging up on my door. She started rambling on about how she got up late, missed her alarm, sprained her ankle whilst running to an audition, almost missed her slot and how she thinks she failed the audition.

"I'm on my way" I hung up, and began to exit the house.
"MUM IM GOING OUT ILL BE BACK LATER LOVE YOU!!!!!" I shouted as I sprinted to my car and started the engine. It didn't take my long to arrive at Y/N's clean apartment. I had my spare key so I let myself in.

"Babe?" I call out. Everything is silent for a moment. Then I start to hear small little sobs coming from upstairs.
————————————————————
Y/N P.O.V
I'm curled up in a ball, my face stuffed into a pillow as I slowly start to sob. This day has been the worst one in a while. I was up to my eyeballs in work and stress. All I wanted now was my boyfriend Sam. I hadn't seen him in a couple of weeks due to movies and auditions and I really missed him.

I picked up my phone and dialled his number. He Picked up instantly.
"S-Sam?" I whispered, whilst trying to stop myself from breaking again.
"Babe what's wrong?" He questioned his face full of worry.
I started talking about how my day went and how stressed I was and how much I missed him. He cut me off half way through as he announced he was on his way.
Luckily I tidy my apartment everyday so it was spotless already for Sam.

I heard a knock on the door a couple of minutes later but I didn't bother getting up.
"Babe?" I heard his sweet voice call out as I sat up on the edge of the bed and began slowly sobbing again.

"Aww baby" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist, picked me up and sat me on his lap as he played with my hair trying to calm me down.

————————————————————
Narrators P.O.V
Sam and Y/N sat there for 1 1/2 hours before she lifted her head and her e/c puffy eyes met with his brown soft eyes.

He cupped your cheek and wiped away any remaining tears that fell as your breathing steadied and you both sat there in silence.

"I'm sorry Sam" you looked down and played with your fingers.
"What do you have to be sorry about love?" He grabbed your shaking hands and began to slowly draw soothing patterns on the back of your hands and your knuckles.
"I've been the worst girlfriend the last few weeks. I've been so busy with filing and acting that I've put my career first instead of my boyfriend. I'm the luckiest girl in the world to still have you by my side and have you not desert me even when I deserted you. I don't deserve you. I'm sorry Sam" you finish as you began playing with your fingers and picking the skin on your thumb.

He grabbed your face gently and pulled you in for a short and passionate kiss.

"You haven't been the worst girlfriend. Sure you may have left me on the sidelines for the past few weeks and sure that might've hurt but knowing that you're out there doing what you love and what your amazing at, brings me so much comfort. I'm the luckiest man in the world to call you mine. I'll never desert you just like I know you'll never desert me. You may push me to the sidelines but I know you'll never desert me. You have nothing to be sorry about darling. The main thing is that we are both here now okay? So why don't you have a relaxing shower, I'll run back home, grab a change of clothes and order some pizza. When we get back we'll pick a movie and we will just have us time. Yeah?" He finished whilst grinning like a child. You chuckled at his adorableness and kissed him gently one last time.
You hopped off the bed and he jumped in the car and went back to his to pack. You let the boiling hot water run over your body and relax your muscles. After being the in the shower for 25 minutes, you hopped out and threw on one of Sams oversized jumper he left here on accident and some leggings

 After being the in the shower for 25 minutes, you hopped out and threw on one of Sams oversized jumper he left here on accident and some leggings

as you waited for him to get back.
A few minutes later a faint knock was heard on your door and it slowly opened.

"PIZZA DELIVERY" Sam shouted which made you laugh as you walked over to him as he placed the pizza and his bag on the dresser.

You stood on your tippy toes and kissed him gently.

"I love you so much Sam Holland"
He chuckled and caressed your face with his hand.
"I love you so much more Y/N" As you both kissed again with so much passion.

You both ended up watching big hero 6 and falling asleep in each others arms.