↳ Figure Skater || Winchelle X Harrison (Request #3)

Hope you like it narniasprincess

A/ N: I don't own any of the photos or Gifs, they are all from Pinterest and google.
Winchelle was a very talented figure skater. She's been competing her whole life and now has the opportunity of a lifetime. She travels with her mother and coach on a boat to the biggest tournament of her life. On the boat she meets a young lad called Harrison. That's when everything starts to change....

T/A = The Announcer
Y/M/N = Your / Moms / Name
Y/C/N = Your / Coaches / Name
——————————————————
Narrators P.O.V
Being a figure skater wasn't easy. It often ended in long days, broken bones and extreme exhaustion. However with all the negative outcomes, there are often positive ones too. Like winning competitions and making your family proud. But today was completely different. Today you were on a cruise ship sailing to Rio with your mother and your coach to compete for the world championship.

——————————————————
Winchelle P.O.V
I was nervous to say the least. I've been waiting for this moment , for the past 4 years. I mean Im only 17!!! It's why I skate. I need this.

I was settling into my room when I heard a loud knock at the door
"Come in?" I questioned , not knowing who it would be since my mom was asleep from exhaustion and my coach was preparing notes and talking with the other competitors and their coaches.

When the door opened , I met with a set of beautiful blue eyes and luscious blonde , slicked back hair.
"Tom, do you have my cha——" the boy stopped mid-sentence when he looked up and realised he was in the wrong room.
"Uh... hi, I'm s-so sorry I-i thought this was my uh mates room. Sorry for the d-disturbance..." He quickly said as he closed the door and rushed off.

I instantly felt the heat rising to my cheeks as I looked down and thought to myself
'Damn... he was kinda cute.... stupid Winchelle!!! You should've replied , not sat there like a scared goose!!! No wait.... maybe not replying was a good thing... then you wouldn't have said anything you might've regretted. You've dated cheating douche bags before and fallen for people who liked other people, so maybe it was a good idea to stay silent....

"Whatcha thinking about soon to be champ..." my coach laughed as she knocked me out of my thought state and walked into my room.
"Just... stuff" I shrugged it off as she started talking about the competition.

After she left I looked at the clock which read "7:30pm".
'Damn... time flies quickly... I need to start getting ready for dinner'
After saying that I hopped into the shower and threw on my blue dress and nude heels and applied some light makeup:

 I need to start getting ready for dinner' After saying that I hopped into the shower and threw on my blue dress and nude heels and applied some light makeup: