↳ Homecoming || Meg X Peter (Request #1)

A/N: I hope you enjoy webslinging , go and follow her, her stories are incredible!!! xx

Meg and Peter go to high school together and have known each other since a young age. Homecoming is coming up and Peter secretly wants to ask Meg. Just as he's building up the courage, something or rather someone comes along and ruins the plan...
——————————————————
Meg P.O.V
Me and my best friend Peter were walking to school, talking about the recent science project that we handed in.
"I'm 10000000% sure I failed!" He sighed throwing his hands up.
"Shut it Parker, you and I both know who is the science geek here" I pointed at him and I'm pretty sure he blushed as he looked at his feet.
"Uh thanks Meg... anyway let's talk about something else like... HOMECOMING!!!" He got excited like a child who got a puppy on Christmas morning.

It was cute, the way he got excited about things. The way his eyes would light up and his posture would go straight and sometimes he would clap his hands. He's cute (RELATABLE) and yes, I do have a crush on him. I mean, how could you not?!?!

I was snapped out of my thought when Peter digged my shoulder.
"Earth to Meg?? Answer my question??" He persisted.
"I-I'm sorry Peter, what were you saying? I kinda zoned out" I looked down at my feet. Secretly I was hoping Peter would ask me to Homecoming but I doubt that would ever happen. I mean, compare me to Liz and then ask yourself, who would I rather take?

"So you got a date for Homecoming?" He nudged my arm , giving me a sly wink. We both let out a laugh.

"Erm let me think about it... Nope" I smiled at him and he smiled back. That goddamn smile.

"Well I was thinking tha——" He was suddenly cut off by Neds enthusiastic voice.
"Hey Meg, Hey Peter!! How are we feeling today? The week of Homecoming?" He walked in between us , I leaned forwards slightly as I needed to readjust my backpack when I saw Peters annoyed face.

"Um yeah fine thanks" I smiled and Ned chuckled.
"Hey Ned, we need to talk , in private..." Peter nudged Neds arm and they both looked at me.
"Oh I need to run anyway, I'm supposed to meeting MJ in like 10 minutes, see you at Lunch!" I smiled and waved at both of them as I ran off towards the library.
——————————————————
Peter P.O.V
"What the hell man!!!" I lightly smacked Ned's arm as Meg walked off.
"Wha- what did I do?" He was slightly taken aback as I put my head in my hands out of frustration and pulled my hair.
"I was going to ask her to Homecoming!!" I suddenly blurted out and Ned's lips made an O shape.

"That's kinda lame though..." Ned smirked at me.
"Excuse me?" Now it was my turn to be taken aback.
" the way you were going to ask her... out of the blue, in a conversation... Laaaaaaame" He mumbled and sang the last part.
"It's easier said than done you know..." I looked at my feet as I felt Ned's smile grow bigger.
"SPIDER BOY HAS A CRUSH ON MEG!!!!" He whisper shouted and I slapped my hand over his mouth to forbid him saying anything else.
"Not cool man. Not cool." I replied
"So... was I right?" He nudged my arm to which I shrugged my shoulders.