Sugar Honey Iced Tea

You're pregnant." (WAY TO START A STORY!)

Fantastic...!

"W-What...?" I held a hand to my stomach.

"You're pregnant, you must take very good care of yourself from now on"

"Oh Sugar Honey Iced Tea..." My legs went limp and all color was drained from my face. Toby was looking at the doctor with a look of happiness.

'What is he happy about?'

"Mrs. (L/N)? Are you alright...?" The doctor looked at me concerned and so did Toby.

"Y-Yeah I'm dandy..." I said looking at nothing, I sighed and stood up, thanking the doctor in the process. I didn't want to tell him.

"It's gonna be okay Taco!" I laughed at the nickname he had given me.

I was scared that Slenderman was going to leave me. After I parked my car I stared at my steering wheel.

 I sighed and took off my seat belt, grabbing my bag. But stopped when Toby grabbed my arm. I looked at him and smiled sadly.

"You'll be fine. I promise." I get out the car and close the door.

I close my car's door and walk up to the mansion's door. I open the door and walk to the kitchen where I see Jeff drinking some water. I stared at him for a while.

"Why are you looking at me?" I sniffed and looked down, starting to whimper. Jeff saw this and ran to me giving me a hug.

"Hey, Hey what's wrong...?" He looked at me with concerning eyes.

"J-Jeff... I-I'm pregnant..." I started sobbing now. Jeff looked shocked for a few seconds but then smiled.

"I'm sure he'll be happy to hear that!"

"Y-You think..?" He smiled at me.

'Why does everyone keep telling me this? He definitely can't be okay with that.'

"Oh, I know he'll love it." I smiled at Jeff and thanked him. I took a deep breath and walked towards Slendermans office.