Met Gala

The first Monday of May, that might not mean much to many people, but in the fashion industry it's the biggest day of the year. The Met Gala, this year Camila Mendes and Kj Apa we're invited. The new stars are rapidly gaining fame, they've been rumoured to be dating, but nothing official yet. However tonight the night of the Gala they plan on announcing they're relationship status to officially dating. Cami and Kj spent the night at a very posh hotel. Kj got up around noon before his girlfriends to order in room service. He was feeling famish so food was the answer, pancakes, bacon, eggs and even pastries. The smell woke up the raven haired girl, she slipped on Kj's shirt from last night on. Before creeping into the little living room, she smiled at the sight. Her lover was setting up breakfast, even pouring the juice into glasses. Because he knows Camila hates drinking straight out of the plastic bottle. She slowly approached him and wrapped her small arms around his broad shoulders. He smiled and snuggled into her, she tries so effortlessly but yet looks so beautiful in his eyes. The couple eventually made their way to the table, they eat a bit of everything. Kj couldn't help but smile at the sight of Camila indulging in the doughnuts. After about an hour of them laying around being lazy, the stylist for tonight texted them saying they were in there way up.

Versace was styling the rising couple tonight, they were going to be matching yet stunning. Once the stylists arrived they split the couple up into separate rooms. They just started her makeup, they were going for a smokey look for tonight. Her hair mid length raven hair was styled pin straight, the team didn't want to do anything to dramatic to take away from her dress. Camila was then helped into her sliver staples rhinestoned body suit. This was under a sheer grey skirt, with slits in the sides. Her jewelry was placed onto her next, a sliver chunky  gem necklace, and a few dramatic rings that matched her nails. The skirt reached the ground, her shoes weren't visible but yet they still matched, sliver chunky heels.
Now Versace knew tonight the couple was making their first appearance together officially. She decided on matching the couple, now moving on to Kj's room. He was more simple to get ready, he wore a simple black and white suit, white tie. However the arms were completely metal and blinged out to match with Cami's top of her dress. 
Donatella was overall happy with the looks of her clients, more like astatic with their final looks. Cami walked into the living room wear Kj was and she was blown away. His suit so simple yet the arms were amazing, he looked extra handsome tonight, enough to make Camila's knees feel week just by one look. Kj on the other hand couldn't look away, his mouth gaped open practically touching the floor. He swept up her appearance slowly savouring every inch of her body. Cami felt a blush rise on to her cheeks with the way he looked her up and down. He cleared his throat awkwardly, "wow Cam, I don't mean to state the obvious but god you look incredible, stunning, breathtaking"  he said each word he moved closer to her. They're lips connected and moved in sync as if on cue, they're team walked in telling them it was time to leave for the red carpet. They were rushed into a limo, nobody has spot them yet, Kj was still staring at his gorgeous girlfriend and tonight he would let the world know she was his. Camila was nervous but excited, it's been almost half a year since they've been seeing each other now they could finally tell everyone. Of course people has assumed but they never confirmed anything. Except their parents and close friends knew other then that everyone would find out tonight.

Once the limo arrived they were swarmed by fans and paparazzi. The security pushed everyone back, the couple smiled at each other interlocking their hands before stepping out. Screams from fans caused them to laugh, some shocked and some finally happy they were officially together. They talked with some close friends on the carpet, posed for some pictures and then made their way to the interview part.
"You two look absolutely incredible tonight. Who are you wearing?" The girl asked, Kj explained it was Versace and that they were excited to be wearing it.
"How long have you two been seeing each other?"
"Well about six months now, I believe. We wanted to keep it private at first, we didn't want it to interfere with work or the fans. But overall everything turned out perfectly, we couldn't be happier." Camila answered with a smile, Kj just watched her in admiration, he seriously loved this girl.
"Kj you seem to look like you agree, what's got you smiling?" the blonde girl asked.
"She just takes my breath away, she speaks so effortlessly but so beautifully. All I know is I'm just completely and madly in love with this girl." The whole time he spoke he kept eye contact with Cami, their eyes didn't leave each other's. At this moment Camila knew she loved him.
"Well there you go Riverdale fans, Camila Mendes and Kj Apa are simply the cutest and hottest couple out here right now!"
The couple continued on with interviews and pictures the rest of the night, by midnight they were exhausted. As soon as they made it back to the hotel, they didn't waste a second before moving in on each other. Kj pushed Cami up against the wall in the elevator and started kissing her lips, teasing down to her neck. The doors suddenly opened and screaming fans crowed them. Asking for pictures and signatures, the couple were slightly irritated at them for ruining the moment but after a few minutes the doors opened.

Cami and Kj ran into their room, holding hands. The fans stopped after the security was called up, once the door was closed and locked, they started again. Camila's hands stared unbuttoning his suit, his still on her hips. He turned her around pushing her gently against the wall, he unzipped her dress letting it fall to look around her feet. He then undid the body suit, his lips attacked her neck leaving love bites on her shoulders. He turned her around drinking in her body, "God your beautiful" he said in between kisses. Once Kj was stripped they didn't waste time getting to the bed. He grabbed the foil package form the night table slipping it on. Cami waited anxiously for him, this moment was perfect. They loved each other more then ever, after coming down from their highs, they laid next to each other breathing heavy. Kjs chest falling and rising, he turned to his side to look at his girlfriend. She smiled at him back,
"I love you" she whispered
"And I love you".
He ran his hands up her sides, "how bout another round baby?" he said in a husky voice. How could she resist, this time she surprised him by straddling his lap.
"This is why I love you" he said in between groans. But they both know they love each other for many more reasons.