Bonus Chapter: JiHope Part 2

Jimin pulled away long enough to yank his shirt over his head and climb on top of Hoseok. He kissed him deeply.
"I'm so sorry,Hobi." Jimin mumbled against his lips.
Hoseok growled and flipped them so Jimin was under him, leaning down to bite and suck on his mate's neck. Jimin gasped and tilted his head to give the older better access. Hoseok quickly took his clothes off as well as the rest of Jimin's. He sat back and licked his lips as his eyes roamed over the younger's body hungrily.
He reached over to the table to grab the bottle of lube they kept there before leaning down to kissJimin passionately. Jimin melted into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Hoseok's neck. The elder's hands skimmed down his side sending shivers through Jimin's body.
Hoseok lifted his head and looked into Jimin's eyes, his own a deep red and dilated with lust. "I love you, my Jiminnie." he said as he slid a finger into his lover.
Jimin groaned, his own eyes red, his pupils blown. "I love you too, my Hope." he said, using the nickname only he called his mate.
Hoseok smiled and kissed him deeply as he started to thrust his finger slowly. He knew it wouldn't take Jimin long before he was whining for more, especially since he knew exactly what buttons to push to make his beautiful mate a needy mess. He added another finger and scissored them before thrusting them. He nibbled and sucked on the spot by Jimin's ear that he knew was sensitive, smirking when the younger whimpered in pleasure. He slowly added a third finger, waiting when Jimin whined. After a minute he slowly thrust his fingers into him.
"Please....Hobi, please..." Jimin said with a needy whine.
"Soon, baby. Be patient."Hoseok said.
He thrust his fingers a few more times before pulling them out of the younger. He squirted lube in his hands and stroked himself to make sure he was well coated before kissingJimin passionately and slowly pushing into him, both of them moaning when he was fully inside of him. He started by slowly rocking his hips until Jimin's whimpers of pain turned into mewls of pleasure. Then he pulled almost all the way out and snapped his hips forward hard, causing a loud moan to escape Jimin's lips.
Jimin wrapped his legs around Hoseok's waist as the older fucked him hard and fast. He didn't bother to hold back his moans even though the bedroom store was still open, having been broken off its hinges when he burst into the room. Let the other's hear them. He could care less at this point.
Hoseok angled his hips just right and thrust into Jimin, smirking when the younger cried out. "Right there, baby?"
"Yes! Please,Hobi!" Jimin begged.
He kissedJimin deeply and continued to thrust into him, hitting his prostate with every thrust. He knew he could make his lover cum without being touched. And he knew how close Jimin was as well. He kissed his mate's neck and collarbone before sinking his fangs into his neck, causing the other to jerk and cry out as he came between them.
"AHHH! FUCK,HOSEOK!!" Jimin cried out.
Hoseok followed soon after with a loud growl of Jimin's name. He rolled so he was next to the younger and pulled him onto his chest, kissing the top of his head. They snuggled like that while they both came down from their high, Jimin humming in content. Hoseok smiled and squeezed him.
"You're almost purring like a very pleased cat." he said with a chuckle.
"You just know how to please me so well. I can't help it."Jimin replied.
Hoseok laughed and kissed the top of his head again. "I missed you so much, Jiminnie."
"I missed you too, baby. I'm sorry I left like that."Jimin said.
"All's forgiven. We're okay now and I'd just like to put the whole thing behind us and forget about it." the elder stated.
"I still have to deal with Namjoonhyung's anger..." the younger said.
"We'll deal with him together. Just like we do with everything else."Hoseok said.
"Sounds good to me."Jimin agreed. "Ugh, I'm gonna have to fix our bedroom door too. I kind of broke it earlier," he added.
"That won't take long. Then I can enjoy that gorgeous body of yours again."Hoseok said with a wink, causing Jimin to laugh.

They showered, got dressed, and went to face Namjoon, together as Hoseok promised. Thankfully, Namjoon let it go with nothing more than a warning and a reminder to fix the bedroom door. Jimin nodded his head and hugged Hoseok tightly before they left Namjoon's office. They ran into Taehyung and Jihyun, both of whom were relieved to see Hoseok feeling better. They chatted with them for a bit before going to fix their bedroom door. Hoseok changed their bedding while Jimin fixed the door.
They had just finished and were sitting down when there was a knock on the door andYoongi walked in. One look told them both that he was pissed so they sat quietly and waited for what they knew was coming. He told Hoseok he was glad he was feeling better and then went off on Jimin. He yelled at him about what he put Hoseok through, how he had been childish and could have done some real damage to his emotionally fragile mate, how what he did was selfish because it also affected the entire clan, and that he needed to think before he acted next time. Jimin apologized to Yoongi because he knew that his best friend only yelled at him because he knew what Hoseok had been feeling. He hugged Yoongi and apologized again before the elder left.

"Well, that could have gone a lot worse,"Jimin said with a sigh.
"It probably would have if you weren't his best friend,"Hoseok said.
"True."Jimin agreed.

The rest of the night they went out to feed, took a nice long bath together, and made love again before falling asleep just before dawn. Both of then fell asleep with smiles on their faces, Jimin snuggled into Hoseok's chest.