Chapter Eleven

Andy's POV

Every little creak the house made scared me. Where is Ashley? Is he okay? Did he even talk to him yet? Am I safe here? My thoughts were interrupted by Ash walking into the room. I sat up and gave him a look of fear. “What’s happening? Is your dad mad at me?”

“No, I didn’t even talk to him…” Ash said looking at the floor. “What happened babe?” I said crawling over to him.

“I don’t even know. As I went downstairs, every thought I had was telling me not to do it.” Ash said in almost a whisper. “So, now what?” I asked. “Well, I’m going to talk to my mom and see if she’ll be there with me just in case. Hopefully it’ll be tomorrow afternoon.” Ash said smiling. I kind of sat there in a daze not knowing if I could handle one more day with all of my built up anxiety. “Are you tired, And?” Ash asked me. “No, I’m just thinking…”

“Hey, I know what will get you out of this mood!” Ashley said. Before I had the chance to ask what, he tackled me onto the floor while tickling my sides.

"No! Stop That! It tickles!” I was screaming like a girl which caused Ash to break out into laughter. I was going to get revenge with him but the door creaked open. It was Ash’s mom. “Uh, hey, I just came up here to tell Ash that his dad left for work so Andy can come downstairs if he wants to. Ash, try be nice to your guest.” She said giving Ash the ‘mom stare’. When she closed the door, Ash got off of me so I could breathe again. “You want to have lunch?” Ash said. “Yeah I guess so…” I said with a sigh. “Aw, don’t be sad babe.” Ash said. “Everything will be okay.”

“How are you going to tell him? I’m just curious.” I asked. “Don’t worry; I’ve got my lines memorized.” Ash said giggling. “I’m sure he’ll understand but, even if he doesn’t my mom will make sure that you don’t get hurt. We will make sure to move, as a family” Ash said. I felt this was the time to get my revenge since he’s not expecting it. I pushed him back down to the floor trying to tickle him. Ash is way stronger than I am so he held my arms in a firm grip and lifted his head up to mine. He kissed me passionately and I relaxed a bit. I guess my plan didn’t work out too well but, I’m not complaining.

Ashley's POV

I pushed Andy down so I was on top of him. As I was about to take off his shirt, I heard my mom’s loud friends downstairs. They always came over on a Friday and I don’t want my mom getting suspicious if she heard a lot of noise. “Shit.” I mumbled. “Sorry And, make out session is over.” I announced to him.

“Aww, but I don’t want to.” Andy said while pouting like a 5 year old. I giggled while I stood back up and fixed my hair. “Oh! I want to show you something.” I said. “What is it?” Andy replied. “I decided that I should give you your own secret room.” I walked over to the closet and opened the door. “..I don’t get it.” Andy said in confusion looking at my clothing. “Just give me a second” I said.

I crouched down and moved my clothes on their hangers to one side. It revealed a small door that almost blended in with the wall. I moved over a bit so Andy could see it. When he looked at it, he looked like a little kid in a candy store. “Woah, how long has this been here?!” Andy said.

“It’s been here ever since I can remember. I never told my parents about it because this was the only place I had to myself.” I explained. Andy moved towards the small white door and turned the rusty handle. It lead to a mini crawl through tunnel leading to a decent sized space. “This is like something out of a movie!” Andy said with excitement. He looked around the tiny room in awe. I put a fuzzy batman rug filling up the whole floor space, a lamp, and a picture of Andy and I on a small shelf in the corner. “I just thought I’d be nice for you to stay here during the day instead of being paranoid in my room. Also, I’m talking with my dad tomorrow so you shouldn’t be here long.”

“Well, even if I do, at least I’ll feel comfortable. See, look! My legs can stretch all the way out!” Andy said. I was kind of surprised that he could, although, he could barley sit up because his head would be pushed up against the ceiling. I smiled to myself but I still felt bad that he had to hide in a place he would like to call home. “I wish I could stay here with you longer, but I don’t want my mom to get suspicious if I don’t say hi to her friends.” I said.

“It’s ok; I’ll wait here for you. Just don’t forget to bring me some fucking food you asshole.” Andy said laughing. I gave Andy a quick kiss and watched him get comfy as I left.

-=-

Okay my friend wrote this chapter and I'm not a huge fan of it but hey, what can you do,