Chapter 6: Power

Chapter 6: Power

Author's note: I'm writing this on the app, so it might be shorter than two pages.

I felt more holy water on my skin. I heard the hiss as it burned my skin and smoke came off of me. I had to get human fast. Andrew tapped the tip of the angel blade against his palm. I looked at the windows, recognizing some angel sigils.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked.

"Why not?"

"You know how I'm different."

"Yeah, not from the pit."

He threw holy water in my face. I felt my annoyance go to red hot anger. I felt something inside me go to my clenched fists. I clenched my fists tighter as he threw more holy water on my face. The windows shattered leaving behind worn, wooden frames. Andrew and the angel seemed stunned.

"Why are YOU doing this? You're an angel."

"And you're a demon." The angel replied.

"Who is your leader?" I demanded.

"That's none of your business!" The angel snapped, punching me.

"You know my name. What's yours?"

"Something else I don't have to tell you." He slapped me in the face.

I felt a bruises on my face. They stung. I looked around the room. I was in an abandoned, one room cabin in the woods. I could see the pine trees.

"I'm also much more powerful than I look."

Andrew chuckled mockingly at me. I smirked at him. I felt power surge through my veins. I stood up easily from the chair. I flipped the chair over and broke a leg off with ease. I put an arm up to block the angel blade that was thrown at me. I saw my arm glow orange. I chuckled going for the angel blade. The angel grabbed it from me before I could touch the handle. I turned seeing the angel's fist and then I blacked out.

"You were right, you are pretty powerful." Andrew smirked at me.

"This is pretty stupid of you." I smiled at him.

"Oh, yeah?" Andrew challenged, slapping me.

"Yeah." I replied.

"How so?"

"There's an angel in here, so there's obviously no warding."

"Ain't he a genius?" Andrew said sarcastically.

He punched me repeatedly until my left cheek was bruised. I felt the blood from my nose drip onto my lip. I chuckled and he hit me again.

"Aww, I think you can do better than that." I laughed at him.

"You're right, we can." Andrew said. He stabbed me with the angel blade in my knee.

"Anything I can do for you?" I asked smiling.

"Where's the Mark of Cain?" Andrew asked.

"You stabbed it."

"I'm getting bored again." Andrew announced.

"Aww. Poor you." I smiled at him.

Andrew let the angel hit me. I realized they had drawn a pentagram on my arm. They put a metal rod in the fireplace so it was red hot. They rolled up my sleeve to were the Enochian Mark was and they broke it. I grit my teeth in pain.

"That's so you won't use your powers." Andrew explained.

I broke the window frames sending splinters of wood flying through the air. The angel hit me again. Soon my vision was blurry. I saw them look up in surprise as I was going in and out of consciousness. It was all a blur. I could make out someone who came towards me. They healed my face. Before I knew it, I was in my room in the Bunker. I woke up to Sam and Cas looking at me.

"Dean?" Cas said.

"Yeah." My beating clearly drained some of my batteries.

"What the hell happened?" Sam asked.

"Andrew happened."

"What did he want?" Sam asked.

"He wanted to know where the Mark was. He also wanted something to beat."

"Why would he do something like this?"

"Maybe it's because he's a Hunter and I'm a very powerful demon. I mean they put this pentagram thing on me," I rolled up my sleeve to show them. "it was supposed to block my powers or whatever. I'm sorry, I had to use them."

"You did what you had to." Sam said.

"I had this mark on me so no one could exorcise me. They branded me and they broke it."

"Mark? Like what Meg used?"

"Yep." I replied. "Now I can easily be exorcised."

"Then we do the spell again."

"Or cure me." The room fell silent. "What?"

"I'm sorry, Dean." Cas said.

"For what?" I asked.

"Using the amount of power that you did made you so strong that I don't know if you can become human again."

"You're joking."

"Dean, I-"

"No, this is my fault."

"No it isn't." Sam said. "It's Andrew's."

"He wasn't the one with powers."

"All you can do right now is hold onto your humanity, which is what you're doing."

"It's not easy."

"I know." Castiel said. "You're doing well. You just need something to hold on to."

"Like you guys."

"Right." Sam replied.

"That won't be so hard." I said with a smile. I glanced up at the ceiling. The devil's trap was broken.

"Yeah, I decided you didn't need it anymore." Sam explained.

"Awesome." I replied.

"Dean, I have to warn you."

"About what, Cas?"

"You don't know how powerful you are." He sounded worried.

"Shouldn't that be a good thing?" I asked.

"It is not when you don't know how to control them."

"You're gonna teach me?"

"Yes."

"When do we start?"

To be continued

VOTE VOTE VOTE