Chapter 13: Rage

Chapter 13: Rage

*Photo: setting for this chapter, the library of the Men of Letters' Bunker. Photo from season 8, not season 9. Enjoy!

"You want to try and knife fight with this ratio?" Sam said.

"Yes." He smiled visously at us. With a snap of his fingers, Jezebel vanished.

"I've been around for a while," Gabriel said, "so I know my way around a knife. I'm a lot older than you."

"It doesn't matter if I kill all of you. Dean here wouldn't want a single one of you to die..." He teleported and placed a kinfeblade at Sam's throat. "again." I stood up ready to fight against him. "You are persistent. I like that." He flung me hard against the wall with ease. He barely moved a finger.

"You hurt my brother, I swear,-"

"What? He'll already be dead. What's the difference? Don't worry. It won't be easy to find him after that."

"Let Sam Winchester go." Cas demanded. I found it sexy when he used his "intensely serious angel you don't want to mess with" voice. "If it's me you want to fight, then let's settle this."

"Fine, I'll let him go."

"NO!" I yelled. Sam was already gone.

"but it's not you I want."

"Dude, you just got the Winchesters and Co on your ass." Gabriel smiled, teasingly.

"Three against one. Dean, you don't stand a chance. Neither do you, Castiel." He flung Cas at the wall next to me. I winced, closing my eyes as I heard his body collide with the hard wall. "What will it be, Dean?" I didn't look at him. "Come on, Dean. Tick tock."

"Go to HELL!"

"Been there, done that."

I finally had enough. I felt my rage boil the blood in my veins. I shot him an aggrivated look. He only laughed at me. I charged at him with the angel blade gripped with my every muscle. I only flung me to the wall again. He laughed again, enjoying every move. He showed me the First Blade. He strocked the millenimums- old teeth attatched to the jawbone that was the First Blade.

"Them, or the Blade, Dean?" Kohen stroked the Blade again. "Come on, Dean. I see the way you're looking at it."

"No. You're wrong." I said shakily.

"You want it. You miss this gorgeous handle. Beautiful craftsmanship." He smiled as a part of me gave in. "I see it Dean. I see it in your face. It's best not teasing you with it." He came closer to me. I could feel my heart clammer against my carved ribcage. He stood over me, his coat tails touching the smooth floor. My right arm shook. The Mark glowed from underneath my sleeve. Kohen smiled at it and rolled up my sleeve. He let the tip of the Blade tap my skin. He put it in my lap. My muscles screamed to hold it. I fought myself to keep it in my lap. "Come on, Dean. Touch it. Touch that Blade. I know you crave it. It's screaming inside of you. Sammy or the Blade?"

"The Blade or your ass?!?"

"I'm not as stupid as Gadriel was." Kohen chuckled. He picked the Blade up and rested it on my arm. "Please yourself. Besides, the place I sent your brother is bad enough. For his mind I mean. Touch it and it will please both of your minds."

"Bring back Sam, NOW!"

"Touch. The. Blade!"

"FINE!" I stood up, gripping the Blade in my hand. Kohen was right. I did miss it. "Where's Sam?"

"Here." Kohen snapped his fingers and Sam stood in front of me, sweatly and breathing heavilly. His hair was a mess. He looked like he just lived a nightmare. "Aww. You and that Blade are meant to be."

"What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything. You did."

"Aah." I breathed touching my chest. My arm trembled with the Blade tight in my hand. I felt something inside me ache. It felt like I was having a heart attack, but my insides burned.

"It wasn't fear that made you snap, something I wasn't expecting."

"It was rage? Why?" I said, breathing heavilly.

"What did you do to him?" Cas demanded, standing up. He looked super pissed. "Do you SEE what you did?'

"So do you. It's unfortunate only one of us other than me and you can seeit."

"That wasn't him, that was YOU!" Cas looked like he was about to cry. "It was ALL of it, everything, it was all YOU! LOOK WHAT YOU DID, you son of a BITCH!"

"Cas, what's... happening?" I asked beginning to loose consciousness.*^*^*

"Dean!" I ran over to him. I saw he was about to loose consciousness so I held him close. His face flooped in my hands. "DEAN!"

Come on, Dean. I need you like you need me. Please, Dean. I looked at his face again. I couldn't bare it. I hid my face in his jacket, breathing in the aroma of his scent. I held his body against mine. Everything I sacrificed, everything I risked... He was almost a demon. I took the Blade from his hand.

"Dean?" Sam walked over to him. I turned so he didn't notice the tears running down my cheeks before his brother. Sam shook Dean but he wouldn't wake up. He saw my face. "Cas, what is it?"

"I... I..." I breathed heavily as more tears fel down my face. "Dean, he's... alive, but he's... hardly a human being anymore."

"What do you mean?" Sam's voice shook. "Cas, what does that mean?!?"

"Sam, take it easy." Gabriel said, trying to calm him.

"You!" Sam barked at Kohen. "You did this!" He ran to Kohen, but the time Sam stuck the angel blade he stabbed air. "YOU SHOULD BURN INSTEAD!" Sam threw the angel blade down, clanging to the floor. He held his head in his hands. He looked up when he saw Dean move.

""Dean?" I asked.

"Dean!" Sam shouted. "DEAN!"

"Sammy?" Dean said weakly. He fell unconscous again.

"Damn it, Dean! DEAN!"

To be continued