Chapter 1: Gone Gone GONE.

Wendy's POV
I was working at the Mystery Shack, I missed the twins, "What's Wrong, Dude?" Soos asked, I sighed, "I miss Dipper Ripper and Mabel." I watched as the snow fell outside, "Yeah me too.. Hey that reminds me, can you grab that crate of pine tree beanies up stairs?" I nodded and went up to the attic, it seemed empty now that the twins left, gathering dust, I grabbed the crate, but tripped on a ball of yarn Mabel must've forgotten, I stopped the crate and noticed a box under the bed, "DIPPER'S, DO NOT TOUCH." I of course, touched it. Inside were photos of me and love letters to me he never  gave, "Wow.. I knew he liked me but..." I then pulled out a picture I had snapped on my phone and gave to him as a hat, it was him doing thw Lamby dance for the ghosts, You see I liked Dipper, but brushed it off as Puppy love or say  it would never work,  but when he confessed after the bunker, I lied because I was too scared to tell him, I said something about age gap.. I knew where I had to go...
Piedpoint.

I grabbed the box and ran out the door, "Where ya going?!" Soos shouted, "Piedpoint! To see the twins!" I yelled halfway out the door, "Tell them I said Hi!" I hopped into my 2nd hand pickup my dad gave me after I got my license and began to drive towards California, I turned the radio on in and It began Gone Gone GONE by Philips.

*Okay Play it now.*

I began to tear up, I held the photo of me and him hugging, a tear from my eye fell on it, "I miss ya dork.."

My new series other than Gravity Switch! Remember Vote and Comment!
-Patrat103 out!

GONE, GONE,GONE A wendip storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें