Chapter 3: I'm Coming, Dork!

Wendy's POV
I was glad that my dad allowed me to go, even though I was halfway there, I was glad that we didn't have apocalypse training because..well It already happened. I was almost to California, "I'm coming Dipper.." I said to myself.

Dipper's POV
I sat next to Mabel chatting with Ford, "And we found Atlantis!" Ford said, I was in awe, "Really?! What's it like?!" I asked, Stan rolled his eyes, "Full of jerky Merepeople." He spoke up, Ford gave him a confused look, "Didn't you fall in love with that queen?" "Yeah and got a trident to the butt by her king!" He replied pointing to his butt, we all laughed and then Ford looked at both me and Mabel and nudged Stan, "Is it just me or is Dipper taller?" Stan looked at us both, "Alpha TWIN! Alpha T-" Mabel put her hand on my mouth, "Can it, Dipping Sauce!" Mom brought out chicken fingers and fries and we dug in.

After Dinner I went up to see if there was a bit of words that could give me a hint of what it said, I then looked at a picture of Wendy, her emerald eyes and her red firery hair flowing made me miss her more, I sighed, "I miss you Wendy.." I took of her trapper hat she gave me and went to bed.

Wendy's POV
Night began to fall and I was getting tired, so I stopped at a motel, I laid out all the pictures and letters on the bed, I stared at one of him blushing as I hug him, his chestnut brown eyes were ahinig and his birthmark could be seen, he looked cute, "I hope you haven't changed,Dip.." I sighed. I turned off the light, took off Dipper's hat he gave me and grabbed the Panduck Dipper got for me at the fair and hugged it, "Goodnight.."

Dipper's POV
I woke up with Mabel jumping on my bed, "It's Christmas Eve, Bro bro!" I sat up, rubbing my eyes, "I know Mabel.." I chuckled, we got up and she shoved a hat on me, it was like the Pine tree hat, but it was green instead of blue and had a Christmas tree on it, "Mabel! Hey wait.. it's kinda cool..reminds me of my old hat.." I sighed remembering Wendy, "Missing Wendy again?" I nodded and she went over to the note, " Hey you finally found the hidden..I mean, well.." I looked at her concerned, I grabbed her sweater collar, "What did it say?!" She began to sweat, "I'm, well..." I heard Mom call us,"Fine, we'll talk about it later.."

After breakfast, I sat on the couch watching the ducktective Christmas Special, where his evil twin tried to stop Santa, but fails and now Ducktective's gotta show Santa it wasn't him, I was holding Wendy's Trapper hat in my hands, the show ended and I stared out the window, it began to snow, "Mabel come quick!" She came in, "Wha-?" She press her face up to it, "Wowee, It's so beautiful!"

Wendy's POV
"This sucks!" I hit my head on the wheel, the roads were icy and it was hard to see, I began to cry. I then turned and put on Dipper's hat, "I'm coming, Dork!" I put on the gas and speed down the highway.

Dipper's POV
I stared out the window, watching the snowing night sky, "Hey Santa? I know it's late..but I wish I could see Wendy again, asking her about the letter, so can you please?" I asked looking out at the moon, I felt arms around me and looked over my shoulder, it was Mabel, "Hey, you okay?" She asked. I nodded and we went up to our beds, "Merry Christmas Mabel." I yawned, "Merry Christmas Dip." I took off Wendy's hat and fell asleep, hat on my chest..