Chapter 4: Can I stay for the break?

Dipper's POV
"M-merry C-Christmas Dork." She smirked looking into my now in awe eyes. My first kiss, I thought. The trail of spit broke as I smiled, blushing, I grabbed her hand and she grabbed mine, we trotted back into the living room, my parents gave me a 'What's going on?' Look as they noticed our hands, while Stan nudged Ford, who was going through a empty Blue journal I got for him, Ford looked up confused and then smiled, giving me a wink, Wendy and I sat down next to each other chriscrossed as Mabel had finally turned around, holding flannel wrapped presents, about 2, and one green wrapped one. "From Santa To Wendy? How'd he-" Mabel gasped, I was kinda shocked, "I guess he knew you were coming!" Mabel winked and gave them to her, she began to unwrap to find a green flannel hoodie, "This is cool, I like the color!" She said holding it out in front of her, She put it down, grabbing the other present from Santa, It was a new pair of boots, "Huh, I mean these have been beginning to tear.." She then unwrapped the green one, "From Mabel, Huh?" It was a dark green sweater with a reindeer in red flannel carrying a axe, "awe, nice, Dude!" She took off her flannel, revealing a white tank top and put it on, Mabel smiled, happy. She then pulled out another blue pine tree wrapped present, "To Dip From Wendy?" She handed it to me and I looked at Wendy who nudged me, "Come on, open It!" I smiled and unwrapped It, It opened the box to find a Blue pine tree beanie like my trucker hat Wendy was wearing and a Blue flannel hoodie, "Awe, thanks! Now w-we're matching!" I smirked at her and she looked embarrassed, "I-I didn't know I was getting a m-matching one!" She told me, slightly stuttering.

I stepped out side to look at the snow fall, when Wendy threw a snowball right at me in the face, "Ow!" I said wipping off the snow, She was laughing, so I picked up a snowball and threw it at her eyes, "Now you're gonna get It!" She said, brushing off thr snow from her view, she then grabbed a bunch of snowballs and whipped them at me, I dodged a few, but got hit alot. This counitued until Wendy looked really sweaty, she took off Mabel's sweater and picked up another, hitting my Blue pine tree beanie off, I then unknowingly picked up a slushball and threw it at her white tank too, wetting It, "D-Dude!" She said cover her now soaking shirt, showing a blue flannel bra, I felt my cheeks go red as I was bluahing madly, She grabbed her sweater and put it on, it began to snow more and get colder, so we went inside, "D-Do do you guys have a dryer?" She asked, I showed her it and she began to take off her sweater and tank too, showing her bra and her freckles covered body, she looked at me, I was drooling, "D-Dude? Are you okay?" She asked me, I quickly wipped the drool away and sat on the nearby stool, "Y-yeah, it's just..Well.." I looked away, "You're pretty and beautiful.." I muttered, which she truly heard, because when I turned she was blushing, "I love that color." I blurted out which made her blush more, "H-thanks. It reminded me of...you." that made my heart flutter, "Hey you wanna stay down here? It's kinda creepy.. and cold.." She said rubbing her arms, our old couch was down there and I sat down with a blanket and patted the cussion next to me, she sat down and we cuddled up next to each other, I couldn't believe It, I was Cuddling next to my crush, who was half naked, right near her bra, wow.

It beeped which made her jump, She got up and put it back on, which kinda made me dad because she had a amazing body, "What's wrong?" She asked me cocking her head, "N-nothing." I replied, we went upstairs and she looked out the window, "Dang! Look at that snow, dude!" It was about a foot high, she walked over to my mom, "Hey Mrs Pines?" She asked, "What is It, Wendy?" She asked, "Can I stay for the break?" She asked, making my heart flutter, I was staying the break inside most likely with my crush, my beautiful cool crush, Wendy Corduroy.

How do you guys like It and thank you Vladonus for Voting on Every Chapter of this! This, probably unlike my MATURE Gravity Switch Series, will not be MATURE, but Idk, but Vote and Comment your ideas down below for what happens next!
-Patrat103 out!