chapter 3

Izuku P.O.V

I awoke in recovery girls office. Thankfully Bakugo left already. So now we are trying to figure out what happened to me and All Might.

"So how am I a girl? And why is All might younger now?" I kept asking questions to the point I started muttering.

"It looks to me that this Reality Villian can alter our reality. Altho I do not know why she choose you two to alter instead of anyone else in the class?!?" Recovery girl was trying to explain it best to her knowledge.

"Maybe it has something to do with one for all?" I looked at all might questioning. Why me???

"I do not think so. Maybe it was dumb luck." All might almost sounded depressed.

"Wait...didn't she say something about dreams?!?" They both looked at me.

All might started to think. Maybe I was wrong?!?

"You know, I think you are right. She did say something about dreams coming true. And that would explain why I'm young."

I looked at him shocked. Now that I think about it, I do dream about being a girl and getting with kaa-Chan a lot.

Blushing I covered my face. I'm like this because of me.

"Child are you okay?" Recovwry girl looking concern checked my forehead. " no fever."

"I'm a girl because of my dreams." I started to cry.

All might came over and hugged me. "Its okay kid. We will figure this out. In the mean time I think we should let your class know what's going on."

Looking up at all might, I hugged him.

Bakugo P.O.V

I came back to recovery girls office to check on that girl. She seemed familiar.

I came back at the wrong time. I heard their whole conversation.

"Izuku...is that girl...."
Deku...wait he said dreamed about being a girl.

"I knew you were a weakling. Deku!"

A/N
Hope you enjoy