chapter 4

Bakugo P.O.V

Yesterday was annoying. Weak pathetic deku gets turned into a girl.

A beautiful girl. No what am I thinking, its deku for god sakes!

Everyone was talking around me. But that hardening guy kept pestering me.

"Leave me the he'll alone!" I stood up having explosions start.

Everyone was starring but not at me.

I look over to the door and there stood "Izuku..."

All the guys except me approached her. Damn it.
Why did it have to be him? Why?

I like him better as that weakling boy that used to follow me around.

This girl. Is not Izuku.

Izuku P.O.V

I stood at the door waiting for all might to come in. I did not want to do this alone.

"Okay students. There is something we need to explain to you." He stood beside me in front of the class.

"This young lady from yesterdays attack is Midoriya! That Villian had the quirk to alter reality. We do not know at this time how to reverse it."

All the guys except kaa-Chan starred at me hungrily.

"Why are the guys starring at?" I whispered to all might.

All he did was cover his mouth and said, " I think you should take a seat now."

The rest of class was weirder than usual. Most of the guys kept coming up to me and asking what its like being a girl.

I noticed kaa-Chan sneaks places at me every now and then. I wonder what he thinks of the new me.

Bakugo P.O.V

I hate her. This deku is not my deku!

For years now i've been hiding my feelings toward the bastard. I love him really. Couldn't show it tho. You know being the tough guy I am, I can't be gay.

But now Izuku is stuck like this I can't take it. I don't want him suffering! 

Damn villian I will find you and have you reverse this.

"Izuku..." Clenching my fist I started having mini explosions come out.

Oh great now people are starring at me. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YALL STARRING AT!!!!"

I stood up and glanced over at Izuku. Was he blushing?!?

I could feel myself blushing. I sat down and put my head on my desk to hide my face.

Izuku P.O.V

What was that? Why did Kaa-chan go berserk like that? And was he just blushing while looking at me????

After class I decided to confront him. 

"Kaa- Chan are you okay?" He turned around so he wasn't facing me.

"You are not my deku..." Standing there shocked I watched him walk away.

 I started to cry. Kaa-chan really called me his deku. What does that mean? Did he like me better as a guy then? "what is going on?"