❤️Intro❤️

This story is kind of like a princess story. But different... (This is not a Hannie story, but also is a Hannie story. IDK)

Julianna and her sister are the only kids of their mom.Julianna  is 18, and Hayley is 14. They are the princesses of Bratayley (see what i did there?) and Their mom the queen. Their mom is only queen because of marriage. Queen Katie, aka their mom. Was 10th in line for the throne of Jules (not real) a small country, but was rich from mining. She married a man she did love, but didnt realize how much she didnt truly love him once he died in a car crash. Before he died, she gave birth to her new daughter, Hayley. She never truly raised her children, mostly nannies whiles she ruled the country. She took care of her country, and her citizens favorited the royal family because of their care for their family.

Julianna and Hayley were spoiled with girfts constantly, but took care of everything and didnt act like a spoiled princess. They always took care of their gifts. They constantly donated, and took trips for charity advents. They were always kind, and loved their mom. They have many royal friends, and regular 'commoner' friends as well. Mackenzie Ziegler is the 2nd in line for the Kanny throne. (just random) and has only one older sister. Jayden Bartels is the dutchess of Reigning, part of Bratayley. And Lauren Orlando is the second in line for the Hollyland throne. A small country near the boarder of Bratayley. But, she lives at the Acronna (see what i did there. BTW, that's their language. But everything is in English) court. SO does all of Princess Julianna's friends live at the Acronna court.

Not too far across the sea there was Hayden Summerall. Hayden was 18, and had a mother nad father who cared for him. He was first in line, like Julianna. But didnt have any younger sibling till his mom got pregnant. Now she's 7 months pregnant. He is also spoiled, but goes out alot. There are rumors that he's a player. No one knows for sure. People claim to be his 'first', if you knwo what i mean. But, he's never confirmed anything, yet. All girls adore him, but he's never confirmed even if he had a girlfriend. His friends are Carson Lueders, the prince of Conroy. Oh yeah! Hayen's country is called Fortnite. (Haha, i actually had NO idea what to name it soooo, Fortnite it is. P.s. i dont own Fortnite. Actually, all i know is that the Chicken Girls cast likes to play it. So, yeah. Also, there are other friends they have, but i didnt want to put them in here first bc these are just the MAIN charcters) Johnny Orlando, the brother of Lauren Orlando. Prince of Hollyland, the next in line for teh throne. He also has others, but their not listed.

Julianna (Annie is what only her friends and Family call her)-18, kind, caring, and not selfish!

Hayley-14, loving, funny, sassy to her sister, and doesnt have a selfish bone in her

Mackenzie (Kenzie, only called by her friends)-18, courting Prince Johnny, kind, and smart

Jayden-18, loves to dance, courting Prince Connor of Greenland (near the Bratayley boarder), and kind, and active

Lauren-18, kind, loves to host events, funny, and doesnt care about being on the throne or not.

Hayden-18, nice, loves videogames, mostly is in his game room.

Carson-19, kind of nice, a bit of a ladies man, likes video games and basketball, flirty

Johnny-19,courting  Mackenzie, kind, funny, daredevil, acts cool but ends up being funny

Connor-19, courting Jayden, dances, next in line for the throne of Greenland, only child, nice, active

Brooke Butler- daughter of Nichole Butler who hires and trains butlers and maids for the royal family, next to inherit the Butler company, very kind, loves to sing, 19

Madison (Mads)  Lewis-19, a triplet, Princess of Lewis along with her sister, one of the duke and dutchess of Lewis children, kind, sassy, courting Caden (listed below)

Riley Lewis-19, odlest Lewis triplet, Princess of Lewis too, kind, caring, loves fashion along with her sister, courting Tyler Philips (not in this story, just listed), (they also have a brother, but he's in this story, but barley so im not gonna list him.

Caden Conrique-19, has a yonger sister named Dylan, caring, nice, courting Madison, friend of Hayden's, likes video games, next to inherit along with his sister their parents Mineing company for Bratayley and other countries

Dylan Conrique-18, caring, kind, loves to sing and dance, loves fashion, not afraid to speak her mind, funny, likes to ship people (doesnt know Annie, YET!)

Nadia Turner-19, dutchess of Turner (yes, i got lazy, and ran out of names), has one little sister Ruby Rose (not in the story), nice, loves to shop for dresses, likes to ship people as well

There will be more people added throughout the story, but these are just the ones MOSTLY used.