❤️Chapter 2❤️

Annie's POV

We immediately pulled apart, and tried to catch our breaths. I cant believe that was my FIRST kiss, with someone i barley knew! You might be like, 'why are you freaking out?' but it's HUGE for me, a royal, and not to mention, THE NEXT QUEEEN to have her first kiss with a person she barley knows, especially when they are a royal too.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" He kept on appoligizing, but all i could think about was the kiss.

"Hayden, it's fine. Let's just, not talk about this. I dont want the press to know that you were my first kiss, or that i was alone with a boy my age. One. You'll get hate. Two. I'll get hate. So, let's just not tell, anyone." I said, and he nodded. "Also, dont tell your friends. I know you may trust them, but i dont even know them. Or you." he nodded, and we left. It was 12, so i went back to my room to get ready for the picnic.

I was still in shock that i just had my first kiss with the person I'm not gonna marry. I remember my dad and mom giving me and Hayley lectures about , "dont kiss a person you wont marry." or, my mom would especially lecture me after my dad passed like this, "Dont EVER loose your virginity to a man even if he i sto be your future husband. DONT HAVE SEX UNTIL YOU'RE MARRIED!" and she would constantly say that to me when growing up, and still does whenever we're near ANY guy! Not in front of them, but like when they're not listening, or whenever she can.

I went to my room, and sat at my vanity while Sarah did my hair. My personal stylist was getting my dress ready and looking for shoes. I was still shook, and that was all i could think about whjile Kylie did my makeup. Kylie and Sarah finished, and my personal stylist finsihed ironing my dress.

My hair was curled and parted on my right side of my head. Sarah added a beautiful ice dripped silver headband on my head, and put my hair over my shoulders. Kylie knows i cant go big with makeup, so she just added a bit more madcara, highlighter, and a bit more brown bronze eyeshadow. She took off the lipstick from earlier, and put on a matte lipstick and a clear gloss over. I changed into my light blue dress that was tight at the top, and was made of a stiff fabric. The top hugged my wait, and it was off the shoulder, and was long sleeved. It ended at my ankles in the back, and ended at my knees in the front. I put on my nude stockings that i forgot to put on earlier, and then i put on my matching heels. I grabbed my navy blue Michel Kors purse, and changed my phone case to a blue and gold case with diamond patterns. Before i left my room to go to my office, i put on a pair of saphire earrings, and then walked to my office. It was about 20 minutes before the picnic. I just went to my offie to check up on the redecorating, and it looked fine. I went to the new girls rooms to see if they need anything.

I knocked on a door, and a dark haired girl came up, i think she was Dylan. "Um, are you Dylan?" i asked.

"Um, yeah. Oh, are we late? So sorry." she asked panicked.

"No, no. I was just asking if you needed anything because i dont know if you had any picnic dresses or outfits." I explained.

"Oh, actually i dont have anything fancy. Um, how many people are going to be there?" She asked.

"Um, maybe 30-50. Just people at court. I could help you. You really dont need anything too fancy." I said, and she led me in.

"Thank you, you're so kind." she said as she led me to the closet. Why do people always ask me that/why do people say that.

We entered her closet, and there were many clothes. ALl were so cute, but things i cant EVER wear. "I know, it's messy." she said as i looked around.

"Actually no. Mine is way messier. Now, sit. Let me scan this closet to look for something you can wear." She sat down, and i looked around the closet. Once thing caught my eye, and i immediately got it. "Here." i said giving her the dress. She came out, and i let Sarah do her hair while i did her makeup. I never did my own makeup, but i did Hayley's just for fun.