2: Genji Time

Everyone in the base now knew not to mess with Tracer and Kisa. Tracer cared for the small child as if she was her own child. Winston found it kinda cute, so did half of the base. 

"Where are you going Tracer?" The small child looked over at the man with a mask from Tracer's shoulder as she froze.  "I'm taking Kisa to the training room so she can do something for a bit. Tracer turned to Genji so he could see the ball in her hand. 

Kisa smiled at him and wiggled out of Tracer's arm. "Kisa?" The small girl walked up to the cyborg and grabbed his hand. He looked down at her before smiling behind his mask. She started to walk past Tracer while dragging Genji aimlessly. Tracer laughed before shooting ahead of them and opened the door of the training room. 

Kisa dragged Genji in the room before letting go and sitting down on the ground. Tracer smiled and sat down across from her and Genji sat off to the side, making a triangle.  The sat like that tossing the ball between the three.

McCree stood in the doorway, looking at the three. "Y'all having fun?" All three of them looked over at McCree as Kisa nodded. "Play?" "No thank you, sweetpea. But I need to borrow Genji." Kisa looked confused at McCree. He walked up to her and bent down. Tracer watched him. "Genji." McCree pointed at Genji. "Gen?" Genji nodded his head. "Can I borrow him,  sweetpea?" Kisa acted like she was thinking before nodding. 

Tracer laughed at the two before Genji and McCree got up. They walked away as Tracer continue to play in the training room.

"OK so the people that are going on the mission Tracer, Lúcio, Mei, and myself. We'll be leaving in 50 minutes." 76 left the room they used as a conference room. Kisa sat in Genji's lap humming softly.  "Wait I can't leave Kisa." Tracer stood up and everyone looked at her. Kisa looked at Tracer then patted her arm. She looked down at her. Kisa smiled at her before patting Genji's mask. 

"Don't worry Tracer. She'll be safe." Tracer looked at Winston as some of the other members left the room. "OK then." Tracer sighed. "Come on Tracer. We have to go get ready for the mission." Mei called Tracer from the doorway. She started to walk away. "Tracer!" Tracer twisted on her heel looked at Kisa along with everyone else. "Bye."

Tracer smiled and waved. "Bye love." She left the room with hearing the laughter of Kisa while Genji tickled her.

The few people that sat in the conference room just talked to each other. "So who is gonna babysit the squirt?" Genji looked up at McCree. "I believe everyone will be for a bit." Kisa looked up at the cyborg before huffing. McCree chuckled. "I think she just wants to hang out with you Genji." 

Genji looked down at the child. "How hard could it be to watch a toddler?"  Mercy and D.Va looked at each other before snickering and leaving. Genji stared at the girls from behind his mask before turning his head to McCree as he left. "How hard is it McCree?" Deeper laughter left McCree has he left Genji with Kisa.

Genji sat on the floor of the lounge watching the small child sleep. She had crawled up there after playing with Genji with her ball from earlier. McCree chuckled when he walked in and sat down. "If you can get someone to watch her, some of us are going to go on a training mission." Genji looked at him before shaking his head. "I'm going to stay with her." 

"McCree." McCree stopped as he started to walk away. "How do you know her story?" "The kid's?" "Yeah." McCree shifted. "Like how you know. From either 76, D.Va, or  Lúcio." Genji nodded before remembering that McCree couldn't see him. "Ok." The two men didn't notice that the 4-year-old was awake, listening to them. 

McCree left the room and Genji looked back at the child. "Come little one, let's go feed you." Genji stood up and Kisa looked up at him before getting up herself. She grabbed his hand as he leads them to the cafeteria. 

Only a few agents sat in the cafeteria as Genji and Kisa ate. Instead of them sitting by themselves, they sat by D.Va and Mercy. Kisa ate silently as the adults talked. "I just thought of something. Kisa doesn't have any other clothes besides those torn up ones she is wearing." The adults looked at Kisa. She looked up at them. 

Mercy and D.Va looked at each other. "Let's go then Mercy!" The two girls got up and then grabbed Kisa and took off. Kisa shrieked and looked at Genji as the girls carried her way. He quickly stood up and hit the wall of the hallway outside of the cafeteria but the girls were gone. 

"Maybe this? It looks cute." Kisa huffed as she sat on the chair by racks of clothes. Mercy and D.Va looked at the clothes trying to pick some outfits for Kisa. Not too many just enough. After digging and finding some matches and cute outfits, Mercy took the small child into the dressing room and tried them on.

When the finally finished looking at outfits, D.Va went and paid. After the paid the took Kisa back to the dressing room and put her in a little cute outfit that was of a tank top and overall shorts and sandals. 

They took her old clothes and threw them away as they walked around the small town that lived below where the secret base was located. They just walked around for a bit, bored. The girls were more than happy to buy a few toys that they could carry for Kisa. She now hugged a stuffed lamb to her chest as she walked between the two girls.

"She is gonna learn my name before she learns your name, Mercy. Yours is too hard." "Angel." Kisa pulled on Mercy's arm. "I tired." Mercy picked up Kisa and she laid her head on the woman's shoulder. Mercy grinned at D.Va. "Ok, we can go back."