S E V E N

It has been 5 days since you were released from the hospital and Jihoon had been watching you like a hawk. He stayed with you all day and all night, making you were well hydrated and fed. At first it you thought it was sweet that he cared enough to stay with you as you down. He even personally called all your professors and your boss telling them that you would be absent from class and work. But as the days passed he got more annoying, everytime you moved he ran to your side checking your temperature asking you how you felt. Everytime you wanted to get some fresh air he insisted that you were too weak. He was just always right there. Controlling everything.

For example, it was 1 am and you wanted some ice cream and you knew Chan bought some the day before and he offered some to you but Jihoon said that you only eating healthy food so you could recover properly. But you didn't care what he said. You wanted ice cream. So you waiting until he fell asleep and you snuck off to grab the container from the freezer. You were still weak but you were a woman on a mission. As you reached the freezer and opened it, grabbing the container hastily. But then you heard someone clearing their thoat. To your horror you knew exactly who that belonged to. You slammed the freezer shut and grabbed a spoon from the drawer and ran out of the kitchen.

"Y/N GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Soon the devil himself started to pursue you as you made your escape to the bathroom, which thankful had a lock after the first incident. You locked yourself in and threw yourself against the back of the door for good measure. So much for being 'weak'.
"Y/N!! UNLOCK THIS FREAKING DOOR IMMEDIATELY." Jihoon's voiced boomed through the other side. You hurried and open the lid and started digging into the cold desert. Mmm. Strawberry. He continued to pound on the door and soon the voice of Seungcheol and many others were heard. You knew you were doomed.

Ever since then Jihoon had been watching you even closer making sure you wouldn't escape. But to be honest you felt a lot better but he insisted that you were still ill. You just wanted to go home and see Mocha and practice for your upcoming show.

But today. Today was the day. Jihoon was called for an "emergency" down at Pledis and he left Seungkwan and Soonyoung, who were the only people available to watch over you. Which little did he knew you would use for advantage...

"Y/N we made I some soup!" Seungkwan said as he walked in the door with a tray with a giant bowl of steaming soup, a piece of bread and a tall glass of water with your daily medication. Soonyoung helped him set the tray next to you. Seungkwan sat at the bottle bed with a wide smile and Soonyoung told you to opened wide as he spoon-fed you. To your delight the soup tasted delicious. "Wow! Seungkwan this is amazing!" You praised making him blush slightly. "Thank you Y/N I'm glad you like it! It's my mother's recipe." He said with a bright smile. Soonyoung started to pet your head. You looked up at him with a questioning look "What? I want you to praise me for something too" he said innocently. You laughed at his cute personality.
"Thank you oppa. That feels very nice." You smiled at him and he nodded approvingly.

The afternoon passed by quite nicely. Everything was nice and relaxed as you three spent time playing cards and watching random videos. Seungkwan decided to tell you about his life back in Jeju and Soonyoung told you about his beloved chicken Coco. You smiled remembering your cat Mocha. And soon an evil plot popped into your head. "Hey. Have you two ever met Mocha?"

Within ten minutes you were packed up and the two boys were helping you walk back to your apartment. You grabbed your key that you lent Jihoon so he could take care of your cat, and you unlocked the door. Soonyoung tried to step in behind you but you quickly stopped him "I think it's best if I go in and check in on my kitty cat first. I'll open the door when I'm ready" you smiled innocently. And like two naive children they agreed. You shut the door with no intention of letting them in.

You cuddled into your bed with a bunch of snack foods and with Mocha at your feet. About 5 minutes later you heard knocking on your door. Constant knocking.
Sure you felt bad you used poor Soonyoung and Seungkwan to your advantage. But you'd pay them back later. As a thanks for unknowingly assisting your plan to freedom. You just decided to plug in headphone and watch a movie on your laptop completely ignoring the knocks. Soon your phone started to vibrate non stop. As you checked the caller ID it was none other than Lee Jihoon. You smiled to yourself evily. Nah you weren't gonna pick up any phone calls. And yes you were going to school tomorrow. Nothing would stop you. Not even the crazy fairy man himself.

_______________________________
Hello! I finally updated! I'm so proud of myself! I'm so sorry I haven't been posting and I know I wasn't going to post on this curtain day but I was just too excited not to post this! Again I'm so sorry for not posting. As a token of apologize I hope you take this lovely gif as an apologize gift.

 As a token of apologize I hope you take this lovely gif as an apologize gift

Mmmm. Nice.