Crying

Hey guys...I feel like I'm a grown adult and I have a drinking problem but it's cause I cry myself to sleep every night just cause my bunny died like 3 years ago but it feels like it was just yesterday and well he gave me scars and we were was supposed to take care of him but I did all the work I asked my uncle to feed him and change his stuff in his cage but when I came back from Texas he was still there sitting as still as a statue and my mom took him out of his cage groomed him fed him and held him and the next day...I found him lying limp on the cage my mom told me
"He died." I thought she was kidding I was laughing and then I saw him lying limp in his cage that made me feel like my world just collapsed and feel on me tears welling up in my eyes wanting to spill and we were moving to so it just made it more hard to do it all and then it happened my tears spilt I told myself I won't cry ever since "that day" but I did on the day my best friend died. I cried and had to stay home from school because my mom didn't want me to look like a big wreck at school then my brothers and sisters started to cry once they heard I wasn't going to school and in my head I thought "Bullcrap...you guys didn't care for him it was our job not just mine." everyday I tried to say it's fine he's in a better place but it just makes it worse it didn't make anything better and yea...Currently writing this makes me cry but I don't wanna cry I wanna smile and break my shell of depression...Uhh so sorry for the depression shit for this chapter right when I just got back but testing is taking a lot out of me so yea I'll try to write more upbeat stuff and yea so see y'all later and Sayonara...
🍪Cookie🍪