YASSS QUEEEN

Hello Lovelies ;) I'm back *Squiggles around* And I'm glad to be back. So if you've read my other parts of this story it's lost of non sense and to me it's really depressing but I have no clue what you guys think is depressing so yeah. As you can see I have a lot more energy in this chapter than in others the reason for this is because I'm happy :) In school I have always done well but in the end of 6th grade I didn't do so well but getting into middle school I'm doing pretty well some A' s and B's so far and I have made A lot of awesome friends but being me old friends I have I wanna fight them because they changed but not in a good way but the purpose of this chapter is to say thank you all for reading the previous chapters but I will try to encourage you all to keep going by posting positive chapters and maybe even chapters that I think is funny but others will not it always seems to me that way. I wonder why? But any who there will be another chapter being posted very soon of something that has happens *coughs* ReCeNtLy but yeah. As I will say now and forever PM me if you wanna talk if your bored if your going through something and yeah I will listen :) So Peace for Now :)
Sayonara
♡Cookie♡
242 Words
(I think this is the most I've ever written also the song at the top is lit.)