Ummmmm.....

Hello, So as you can see from the title I am very confused.....So like I'm over here thinking that like oh yeah I trust my friends from 4th grade to keep a secret from my brother and his friends andyouknowmycrushtoobutlikeyeahhhh Anywhooooo....I told Three of my bestfriends who I have a slight crush and like that's not a large number of people Right? So turns out one of them decided to be a Snake and like my crush and she told me that 4 girls like him (Her, Myself, An 8th grader, and a friend in my math and science class) So me and my big mouth went and told my brother because like I can't keep a secret without telling someone and so my brother also decided to be a Snake and went up to her in second and said that I said that she has a crush on my crush and she became the biggest Snake and tell my 13 year old brother that I, Me, Myself has a crush on his best friends and now I'm doomed and the whole world is gonna kill me. Also she decided to grow on the snake level and TRY to brag that she has 3 periods with him and that she talks to him outside of school but little does she know that I Also have 3 periods and personally talk to him while we are walking home AND talk to him on Xbox One (She Talks to him on Xbox) and me being the strange person I am forgave her for being a Snake and let her vent about her problems of the other 2 friends being rude and all that but yeah I guess I am forgiving but I don't know why isitcauseimforeverlonelyandnobodyatschoolwantstobemyfriendsandihavetotryandconvincethenonshadypeopkeatmyschooltotalktomebecausenotalotofmyrealfriendshavethesamelunchasme....Oh so Yeahhh sorry if that sentence hurt you eyes so like thank you for keeping up since this far. A lot of this confused my sister so if you didn't get confused the I award you with Cake and Coffee and pudding 🍰☕🍮(Emojis should be there) and yeah so like I am a Snake to for writing this but meh I've been called worse. Anywho thanks for reading and yet again...
Sayonara
●●Cookie●●
(Listen to the song because it's lit)