1

I was quickly eating my breakfast, knowing that Hyunjin was about to stop by my house and pick me up, so we can go to school. My phone buzzed and I checked it, seeing a message from Hyunjin.

hyunjin❤️: Babe, I'm outside, come out

seen 6:45 am

I gulped down my last spoon of cereal and then stood up, putting my bowl into the sink. I kissed my mom goodbye and then walked out the house, seeing Hyunjin standing on my front porch. He turned around and smiled, looking at me. I smiled back, embracing him into a hug. He let go of me after a few seconds and kissed my forehead.

"You're ready to go?" He asked, interlocking his hand with mine.

"Yeah, let's go!" I exclaimed happily.

We walked off my front porch, walking to the bus stop, hand in hand. When we got to the bus stop, we waited for the bus to come. My phone started ringing, so I pulled it out the pocket of my sweater and looked at my screen. My bestfriend, Jiyeon was calling me. I picked up, putting the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I said through the phone.

"Where are you, unnie?" She asked.

"At the bus stop" I replied, looking around.

"With?"

"My boyfriend." I said.

Hyunjin looked at me and smiled; probably at the fact I called him my boyfriend.

"Alright, I'm gonna be a third wheel but I'll deal with it. I'm walking to you guys right now." Jiyeon said.

"Okay, see you" I said and hung up.

"Who was that?" Hyunjin asked.

"Jiyeon." I replied.

"Hey lovebirds!" A girl yelled out.

I looked to my left and saw Jiyeon skipping over to us, smiling. I smiled back and waved. She skipped all the way to us and then stopped, standing next to me. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and I giggled.

"Hi, bestfriend!" She exclaimed, bright as ever.

She looked at Hyunjin and her smile faded, rolling her eyes a little.

"And hey to you, Hyunjin" she mumbled.

I gulped at the tension between them two. They don't really like eachother. When I first told Jiyeon I was dating Hyunjin, she didn't support it right off the bat, but she said that she'll try to support it to make me happy. I don't understand why she doesn't like him, but it's her opinion. I don't see why she doesn't like him at all.

"Hello." Hyunjin murmured.

"So, I called Sooji, she's already at school. I don't know how that unnie can get to school earlier than us" Jiyeon changed the subject.

"Of course she can, she's Lee Sooji." I joked.

"And what about Jeongin?" As soon as I brought up his name, Hyunjin held my hand even tighter than usual.

"I don't know. Didn't he call you? He always calls you every morning" Jiyeon replied.

"But I call you every morning" Hyunjin said under his breath, but I somehow understood it.

"He didn't today. I hope he's okay" I avoided Hyunjin's comment.

The bus finally arrived, and the three of us got on, each taking a seat. I sat in the middle of them, leaning my head comfortably on Hyunjin's shoulder. After a few stops, we got to school, walking into the front entrance. Our lockers were kinda close, so we didn't part ways just yet.