49

hyunjin pov.

It was a Friday night, I was sitting on the floor in my room watching my favorite show.. without Y/N. She'd flip out if she found out I was watching our show without her.

Suddenly the door busted open, and it was none other than my brother Minhyun. I turned my head in his direction and glared at him, groaning loudly at the fact that he keeps on busting my door open to come in.

"Can't you EVER knock, you dweeb!" I complain.

"Not really." Minhyun shrugged, taking a seat next to me.

"What show is this?" He asked me, looking at the TV screen.

"Supernatural. Y/N and I watch it together," I smiled saying her name out loud.

Gosh, I love her so much it's crazy.

"You must love her a lot." Minhyun chuckled lowly.

"You just read my mind, bro," I snort.

"Did you just fuc- did you just snort?!" He laughed out loud, smacking the back of my head.

"What the hell is your problem-" I smack him back, pushing him away from me.

"HYUNJIN JUST SNORTED!!" He yelled out.

The whole neighborhood could probably hear my brother shout.

"Dude, you just woke up like, the whole damn neighborhood. You crazy man." I sigh deeply, tired of my brother's nonsense.

"Why did you come in here?" I ask Minhyun.

"I invited Seungcheol and Y/N over. We can have a movie night and order pizza." He replied, smiling at me.

I smiled back, and we high fived eachother out of instinct.

"Good job, brother! That's the first time that I'm happy with your choices." I nod, satisfied.

"But it's nearly 8... why are you inviting them this late? Isn't it kind of.. weird.. inviting them at 8 PM?" I furrow my eyebrows, curious.

"I was thinking of having a sleep over."

I look over at him with a skeptical look.

"Dude, three guys with one girl in a SLEEPOVER.. don't you think that's weird? What if Mom and Dad come home in the middle of the night and see two grown men and one male teenager with one female?" I ask him hesitant.

"Don't worry. They're not coming back in like, two weeks. We have the house to ourselves." He assured me.

"Mom and dad have been gone for almost a whole month and a half," I scoff.

"I know. You know why it sucks?" Minhyun looked at me.

"Why?"

"Because they expect me to take care of YOU. What in the world were they thinking? I'm not a baby sitter." He sighed.

"But anyways.. stop thinking so weirdly and dirtily. You're gross." He gave me a disgusted look.

"What do you me- WHAT DO YOU MEAN???" I yell, feeling betrayed.

"You know." He raised his eyebrows.

"You're disgusting. Don't joke about things like that." I glare at him.

He chuckled.

"Anyways. They're coming in like, five minutes. Get your ass up and clean around your room for once. Please."

"What do you mean??? MY ROOM IS SQUEAKY CLEAN! SQUEAKY!!!!" I stood up, outraged.

"Stop yelling at your older brother, you snob."