p r o l o u g e ;

"Naruto stop it!" Ezra's chest heaved as she watched in agony as her love, Naruto protected her from Drako.

Ezra placed her arms in an X formation in front of her to sheild her from the dubris that flew her way. Noticing nothing was hitting her, she removed her arms from her face and opened her eyes. She looked around seeing that she was in Naruto's Chakra barrier. She fell to her knees looking at his shadow clone who saved her life. Salty tears slowly rolled down her ebony face.

"Naruto please, let him take me." She whispers.

"No!" The shadow clone yells turning to her. "I won't let him take you Izzy; don't you get that?!"

"Why?!" She screamed. "What are you fighting so hard for me?!" 

"Because I love you!" He roared.

Ezra's voice seemed to have gotten caught in her throat. He what? He loved her?

Naruto Uzumaki? In love with Ezra Takoiya?

She turned her gaze from the shadow clone to the real Naruto, fighting so desperately to keep Ezra away from Drako. He was giving everything he had. Everytime he got knocked down, He'd wipe the blood from his mouth and charge at Drako again head first.

He was wreckless; desperate to do anything he could to save the woman he loved. And what did she want? She wanted him to stop. She wanted him to let the man take her; if that meant that he would be alright and out of harms way.

Naruto groans of pain, and explosions from jutsus are the only thing that could be heard at the moment. Ezrra stood to her feet, focusing her chakra into her right hand before balling her fist and walking towards Naruto's shadow clone. She quickly reared back and punched him, releasing little chakra; but enough for the shadow clone to disappear in a puff of smoke. Ezra fixed her headband.

He's fighting to protect me. He's been protecting me since the moment we crossed paths. I can't rely on Naruto anymore. I have to do this, I have to.

With noew found strength, Ezra took off towards the fight.

"Lightening Strike!" Ezra weaved her hand signs and a bolt of lightening in the shape of a spear apeared in front of her. She took ahold of it, reared back, and threw it towards Drako. The lightening spear struck him, sending him crashing to the ground. Again, Ezra wove more signs.

"Fire Style: Flame Arrow!" Ezra formed her arms as if she were holding a bow and arrow. Flames in the shape of such filled into the empty space in her hands. She aimed for Drako's heart as he struggled to get up. Her eyes narrowed.

"This is it Drako, you're finished." With that, she let the arrow go. The flaming arrow wizzed past Naruto nipping him a little on his cheek before hitting Drako in his chest. It peirced inside of him before his entire body went up in flames, from the inside out. Drako screamed in agony before he finally collasped on the ground. The smell of blood and burning skin filing the air.

Ezra's chest continued to heave as she walked up alongside Naruto, who stared on in amazement at the burning body.

"Water Style: Water Sphere." Ezra spoke softly before she fored her hands into a small circle. A small ball of water emerges in between her hands before it becomes bigger. Once it got to about the size of a children's bouncy ball, She released it, dropping it onto the burning body, watching the water put out the flames on the body. As the sizzling sound began to fade, she looked over at Naruto, who's eyes never left the body.

"Naru-"

"-Leave it alone Izzy." He says softly. "Le-Let's just wait for the others to get here alright?"

Ezra's eyes traveled down. "I-I'm sorry I put you in danger." She whispers as the tears began to fall again.

"Don't Izzy." Naruto says. "I-I'm warning you." He still never looked her way.

"Naruto." She reached out for his sleeve and he shut his eyes before chewing on his bottom lip. Her hand slipped down from this sleeve and into his big, warm hand. She liked the way her chocolate skin contrasted against his ivory tone; how together it was like a s'more. Naruto being the marshmellow of course.

Naruto's head quickly shot to their hands. As he looked at their entangled fingers in surprise. His ocean blue orbs traveled up the chocolate arm over to a ocean full of bouncy curls. He then saw full quivering lips and adainty nose. Finally, his eyes met with almond shaped honey colored irises and he felt his heart flutter.

Upon meeting his gaze, Ezra took a step closer to him, raising their arms to assist Naruto in holding her waist. Her free hand ran through his golden locs before caressing the left side of his face, where the scar had begin to settle in. Her breast pushing against his strong chest, causing his breath to hitch as he looked at her. He was nervous, anxious even.

Their eyes traveled to eachother's lips and before they knew it, their lips met in a kiss. Naruto felt a jolt of electricity shoot through him as he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to his body. They didn't care there were in the middle of the forest; they didn't care they were just a few feet away from a dead body. All that mattered in that moment was that Ezra was finally safe, and they were there together.

Naruto broke the kiss pressing his forehead against Ezra's. Their breathing shaky.

"I love you." Ezra speaks looking into those big bluew saucers of Naruto's

"I love you too, Izzy." He replies before kissing her deeply once more.

*********

Yes, it is back. I hope you guys enjoy. <3