O n e ;

"Naruto you idiot, you let it get away!" Sakura Haruno yelled at the blonde. Naruto's head lowers as he rubs the back of his head.

"S-Sorry Sakura." He murmurs.

"Don't be sorry help us get it!" Sakura snarls. She sighed facepalming herself. "Just don't make any sudden movements, you'll scare it."

"Yeah yeah, no sudden movements. Got it." The hyper blonde replied as he took off deeper into the forest.

Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura looked at eachother before sighing and following their teammate.

"We have to get this cat and bring it back to Kakashi-Sensei." Sakura reminds the boys. "I've been out here all day for this stupid car."

"I said I was sorry!" Naruto stresses as he hides himself behind a bush. They fell quiet once they heard a soft hum in the distance.

"Naruto." Sasuke's eyes narrowed as he looked over at Naruto who nodded shortly. Ready to attack, the two of them jumped from the bushes.

Both of them were taken back when their eyes landed on a girl they've been familiar with, but never knew. Her skin was smooth like milk chocolate. Her hair puffy like a lion's mane, but soft and full of defined curls. Her eyes were slanted into an almond shape and here a color of honey. Her lips were full and plump and her nose small and dainty like a button. She hummed softly as she sung to the black cat; feeding it a piece of a rice ball she had been eating. She looked up between the two young boys before standing from her once kneeled position. Her eyes went from the raven to the blonde for a few seconds before she trained her eyes elsewhere.

"That cat." Sasuke says breaking the silence. "We need him for our mission."

"Then take him." The girl replies before turning her back to them. She looked over her shoulder to get one last look at the two boys before leaping into the trees, disappearing from sight. Naruto looked over at Sasuke.

"Geez Sasuke, your ugly face scared her away." He says frowning as he watched Sakura come into view and pick up the cat. She cradled the small animal in her arms, listening to it purr. Making the small girl smile warmly.

"Shut up you idiot." Sasuke scoffs. He then turns and begins his journey back towards the village, where their Sensei was waiting for their return.

"Who was that girl?" Naruto asks as they slowly walked through the pastures of grass.

"Ezra." Sakura says simply.

"Y-You know her?" Naruto's blue eyes traveled over to Sakura who continued to play with the cat in her arms as they walked.

"She was in the academy with us." Sakura says. "She's apart of  Team Mya."

"Ah with Tala and Zuri?" Naruto asked again. Sakura nodded slowly.

Naruto stared off in thought. She's so cute.

"You three did great." Kakashi spoke watching his student finally approach him. "Let's get him back to Lady Hokage."

The three youngs nodded before they began following their sensei. Naruto yawned and threw his hands behind his head as they walked.

"Ah, I'm so tired." He says.

"You haven't done anything Naruto." Sakura replies dryly.

"Chasing around that damn cat all day." The fox like boy furrowed his eyebrows.

"That you kept letting get away." Sasuke spoke up."

"Ah shaddup Sasuke no one asked you." Naruto frowns.