Meeting the Parents and Kids.

Denver, Colorado
6:20pm,

Vladè: 11
Jace: 9
Gabo: 6
Marko: 3

Keagan and Jackson traveled to Denver to meet up with the parents and kids. They took the Taxi to milk tea place where it is not far from their house. "Hello?" "Hey! Over here!" The voice called out to Jackson and Keagan.

Jackson: Hi, what's your name?

Voice: My name's Nikola Jokić. Welcome to Denver.

Jackson: Hi Nikola.

Nikola Jokić: I can take you guys to my house.

Nikola took Keagan and Jackson to their house.

Jamal Murray: Hi Keagan and Jackson, I'm Jamal.

Jamal Murray who is six months pregnant came in to introduce himself to him and his four sons. Yet, he was rubbing his 6 month old bump.

Jackson: Hi Jamal.

Jamal Murray: This is Vladè, Jace, Gabo and Marko.

Vladè: Hi guys. I'm Vladè.

Jace: My name's Jace.

Gabo: Gabo.

Marko: And I'm Marko, it's been a pleasure to meet you guys.

Keagan Thompson: Hello everyone! It's been a pleasure to meet you all. I'm Keagan.

Jackson: My name's Jackson.

Jamal Murray: You are more welcome to sleep at my sons' room.

Jackson: Oh okay.

Vladè: Hey, I can help you with the bags.

Jace: We'll help you.

Keagan Thompson: That would be great, thanks.

Jace and Vladè helped Jackson and Keagan carry the bags and put it in the room. Jackson will be sleeping in Jace's room and Keagan will be sleeping in the same room that Jackson is staying, which is the bedroom of Jace.

Jackson: So Jace?

Jace: Hm?

Jackson: how did it feel like when you grew up in Sombor along with your brothers?

Jace: Growing up in Sombor, my parents and we lived in the five bedroom house in Sombor. My parents are basketball players from Denver Nuggets.

Jackson: Oh.

Jace: Yet, my mother is a point guard and my father is the center. 

Jace: Wow.

Keagan Thompson: so what did you do in Sombor?

Jace: we go to school, explore, stay home and do a lot of routines like this.

Keagan Thompson: Oh. So you have a pet?

Jace: Yes. His name was Borisov. It was a pet turtle and it died within a week ago.

Keagan Thompson: That's Sad.

Jace: While living in Sombor, Dang! My brother cried his eyes out when The turtle died.

Keagan Thompson: Awww. Did your dad cry?