Bonding with Jamal Murray

This starts off the day before Jamal is due to give birth,

Denver, Colorado,
Jace's Bedroom,
8:49pm,

Jamal Murray,

Month 9, week 39

3 days until Jamal Murray gives birth to another son,

Jace, Vladè, Jackson, Gabo, Marko and Keagan went on their phones while Jamal is relaxing on the bed. It took place at Jace's Bedroom where Keagan and Jackson slept in. Jamal is 9 months along as he was dressed up in a pair of shorts and Canada T-shirt. Nikola came in to join with the boys hanging out at Jace's bedroom for some fun before going to bed.

Yet, they were reading Mpreg with BTS. Jace is reading the Mpreg with BTS on his phone. Jace is reading the part called: Vkook: How we make babies? Plus, calling out to his mother.

Jace: Mama!

Jamal Murray: Yes Jace.

Jace: Mama, you might want to see this.

Jamal Murray: Sure.

Jamal browsed through the chapters in which Jace read it.

Jamal Murray reads the chapter of the Vkook: How we make babies?

Jamal Murray: "Taehyung nods and kisses the smaller boy. He picks him up and carry him to his mom and dad's bed. He gently puts him down and crawls over him. He looks into Jungkook's pretty dark brown eyes before kissing him fiercely. Jungkook kisses back, trying to keep up with Taehyung,"

Jamal Murray: Why are you doing this on your parents' bed?

Jace: Mama?

Jamal Murray: Seriously? My kids would never do that when they grow up! 😂

Jackson: What happened, Mom?

Jamal Murray: It says: Taehyung nods and kisses the smaller boy. He picks him up and carry him to his mom and dad's bed.

Nikola Jokić: WHAT?

Jamal Murray: Babe, the chapter is crafty and saucy.

Nikola Jokić: Bože! Babe.

Jamal Murray: Ikr?

Nikola Jokić: Yep.

Jackson: 😂.

Nikola Jokić: You know, our sons would never do that as well.

Keagan Thompson: Bruh XD!

Gabo: Wow just wow.

Nikola Jokić: May I take a look at it?

Jace: Sure Tata.

Nikola Jokić: Taehyung nods and kisses the smaller boy. He picks him up and carry him to his mom and dad's bed.

Nikola Jokić: Bože! What is up with this character?

Jace: 😂.