Breathe

This is my first chapter!! i'm excited and i hope y'all like it! make sure to vote on this and comment any questions or feedback you have!! enjoy!
________________________________
Becca's POV
Breathe. This was it. My future awaits beyond these doors.. You can do this.. Breathe Becca. Breathe. Your outfit is cute (outfit below) you'll be fine!

I walked through the thick steel doors and see nine girls, my age sitting down on chairs

I walked through the thick steel doors and see nine girls, my age sitting down on chairs. 4 of them were auditioning for the role of Olivia, which is the role I'm are going for too, and the other 5 are auditioning for Abigail, Olivia's best friend. Olivia was the new human antagonist, going after the main kids, but little did she know, she had a connection with eleven.

Kate: Becca!
Becca: hi kate
I slowly walk over, feeling like i was going to puke.
Kate: i'm there too becks. i feel like i'm going to shit myself.
Becca: me too K.. remember, if you get the role of Abigail , and I don't get the role of Olivia, we will still stay in touch okay?
Kate: of course, but you're going to get that role! nobody else could play that role babes!
Becca: ha, thanks! but i'm sure there's someone who's just as good as i am.
Kate: I doubt it. that's nearly impossible!
Becca: Ye—
Matt Duffer: Rebecca Greenwood! The star herself! You're up!
holy fuck. my heart just fell out of my ass.
Kate: good luck becks! you're gonna do great!
I just smiled back at her cause i was so nervous.
Matt Duffer put his hand on my back.
Matt: You're gonna do great kid don't stress it!
I smiled up at him and he pat my back.
Millie: Hi Becca!
Millie shakes your hand.
Shawn Levy: Okay so you two are gonna do the scene that you did last time, Becca. But this time we want to see the connection, and the emotion, like it's happening in real life. Got it?
I smiled. Oh my god are kidding I just smiled i didn't even say any-
Shawn Levy: ACTION!

Becca: Wha- what is that.. on your wrist..
Millie: Nothing.
Becca: no. jane what is that..
Millie: nothing!!
i pulled up my sleeve
Millie: sister?
Becca: no. a freak like you? can't be.. my.. sister..
Millie: but the number.. you're 010.. we have to do something
Becca: I can't. my mother.. and my father... already neglect me, for being the bitch i've been to everyone. if they ever found out. they are crazy. they'll accuse me of witch craft or something and send me off to some metal hospital or something. you don't understand. even though i call you a freak, you at least have a dad that loves you! and at least, you know what a family is. because i've never had that. i've never been loved by anyone, EVER! no one will ever understand.
tears start streaming down your face
Millie: olivi—
Becca: JUST SHUT IT JANE! OR ELEVEN OR WHATEVER THE HELL YOUR NAME IS! I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU OR YOUR POWERS SHIT!
Millie: Olivia, please. You use powers for good.
Becca: I can't use them for good, if nobody knows. which is how i want to keep it.
another tear rolls down your cheek.
Millie: Olivia, i need you to calm down. your powers can get the best of you, please calm down.
Becca: It's Liv, and as you know, I don't have powers.. got it?
i said with an angry tone
Millie: Li—
Becca: Got it?
i said getting in millie's face.
Ross Duffer: Cut! wow, that was amazing!!
Shawn Levy: I agree one hundred percent!
Matt Duffer: What did I tell you Greenwood? Future star!
Millie: that was absolutely wonderful!! bloody hell, it was perfect!
Becca: Haha, thank you!
Shawn Levy: You should be expecting a call later, from us!
Becca: Thank you! Thank you! Have an amazing day!!

I ran out, and Kate looked so happy.

Kate: I'm gonna be so honest, I think I got the role!
Becca: Me too!!! Ahhhh i'm so excited!!!
Kate: Yeah me too!! The second you get a call, call me right after
Becca: same to you!
I left and my mom came to pick me up, and i told her all about it
Mom: Oh I'm so proud of you honey!
Becca: Thanks mom! finally following in your footsteps!
Mom: that's right!
(your mom is an actress too, but like you, never got her big break)
Becca: I am so excited because Kate said she did really well too!
Mom: Oh that's wonderful! But remember don't get your hopes up, because there is a chance that you don't get the role, so don't stress over it! But i doubt that!
Becca: oh yeah.. i didn't even think about that..
________________________________

This is the end of Chapter 1!! Chapter 2 should be coming out in an hour or so!! hope you guys enjoyed and the rest of it will be much more interesting! this is just important for the plot!