7

~Becca's POV~
I look up from getting out some drinks to see Finn walking over to me. damn he looked cute.

Finn: hey.. what's all this for?
Becca: you, idiot.

oh my god are you kidding me.. best thing you could say he probably feels all insecure now. great Becca you're doing amazingly

Finn: it's really nice of you to do this for me. usually i should be the one doing something nice for you.
Becca: that's okay. sometimes traditions change.

i signaled for him to sit down, and handed him a glass of liquor.

Finn: thank you, my lady.
Becca: my pleasure, kind sir.

we clinked glasses and took a sip.

Finn: damn that's hard!

i giggles a little. finn sat there and stared at me for what felt like a lifetime, but was only a few seconds. We sat in silence for about a minute, and just admired each other. it wasn't awkward though. It was sweet and intimate. I chugged down my whiskey and slammed the glass on the table.

Becca: that's how it's done wolfhard.
Finn: oh yeah?
he chugged his whiskey down as well.
Becca: nice!

I served 6 shots of the strongest tequila on the bar.

Becca: but now, you're on.

I picked up two shots, downed one in 3 seconds and the other in 5.

Finn: damn mami!!!
Becca: thank you thank you. you're turn, hottie

the alcohol started getting to my brain. god i hope i don't do anything too stupid... well if finns drunk too it would be better.

Finn downs all three shots and slams them down on the counter one by one.

Finn: 1....2......3!!!
Becca: hell yeah wolfhard!

I downed the last shot and then poured a glass of wine for each of us.

Finn: i feel like one of those old white women at one of those stupid brunches.
Becca: oh my god susan i can't believe you would hate on brunch like that!!! i feel so offended!!
Finn: i'm so sorry janice!!! i didn't even meet it that much!

We laughed, and i smiled at him as i walked over to the ledge to look over the mountain range. He came up right behind me and hugged me from behind. Anybody who knows me, knows that is my weakness when it comes to boys. I was obviously very drunk so i didn't really think much of it, but i was freaking out behind the alcohol.

Finn: you have a beautiful smile Becca
Becca: so do you cutie

he put his head on my shoulder and the two of us looked at the beautiful view.

for a few minutes, we just stood there in silence, just admiring each other's existence.

after a few minutes of cuddling over the porch, i let go of him to go and turn on some music. i started playing some of my favorite 80's and 90's songs. i was singing the lyrics to my favorite song "Don't Stop Believing" which is everyone's favorite song to be honest. Finn and I danced until about 10 songs passed by each other, each second seeming a minute. We got to the last song which was "Every breathe you take" by the police.

Becca: does it still give you goosebumps?
Finn: hm?
Becca: the song. does it still give you goosebumps?
Finn: used to. but i met this beautiful girl recently, and if i'm dancing with her to the song i had one of my first kisses to, im gonna think about this new beautiful, amazing girl in my life.
Becca: aw what a sweetie.
Finn: i try, i try.
I smiled at him and he smiled at me. Our smiles dropped.

Becca: You know this kind of feels like the milev-
He pressed my lips against mine softly, but passionate. When our lips disconnected he stared into my eyes, and kissed me again. let me tell you, this kiss was definitely not like the mileven kiss... a lot less PG

A/n : ahhh so wishy washy, but eh whatever. drama coming sooonnn....