Part Twelve

"Hey it's Katie leave me a message-." I cut the dumb recording off and hung up. Everything went downhill fast, we were just telling each other we love one another and now this. This is seriously bullshit. This is the fourth time she's stood me up in the last fucking month. We graduate in two weeks. I know I haven't talked about our relationship much but that was because to was perfect. But this month has been hell. She's stood me up, snapped at me, ignored me, started to bully me again, and even outed her best friend, Amber, as gay. No one knew why she was doing this. This was one of the most special nights of my life. I was going to tell her that I love her. I love her even though her family is unbelievable. I met her parents, but only as her friend. Her mother, Joanne kept calling me Emily as I pegged her as the very controlling strict parent as her father, Robert was a teddy bear. I don't know how he dealt with that woman. I looked at the beautiful set up and sighed. I had a my dinner table filled up with her favorite foods and then had rose petals on the bed with candles forming around my room. I blew out the candles and slammed the plates into the sink. I heard my door open and close but didn't turn around. When I did I saw Katie standing there looking down. I glared at her and continued to clean up.

"Is there something you would like?" I snapped. A month ago I was loving her and now...god I hated her so much. No that's a lie I don't hate her, I'm just highly aggravated with her.

"Liz don't be like this." She sighed and I scoffed. I turned back around and squinted.

"Seriously?! 'Don't be like this'?! You have stood me up four times this fucking month! Every single date that you stood me up on was incredibly important! You stand me up for Derek! Your 'fake' boyfriend who you 'don't care about'! I'm so annoyed Katie! You never want to hang out anymore! You even started to fucking bully me like you used to! Are you fucking serious?!" I yelled.

"Liz why do you keep pushing this?! I don't want to come out!" She shouted and I looked confused at her.

"When did those words of, 'I want you to come out.' Come out of my fucking mouth?! I just want an explanation!" I growled and she whined.

"Oh my god! You are the one annoying me! You are so fucking annoying and whining!" I scoffed at her statement.

"Sorry for actually liking you and acting like a girlfriend!" I shouted back.

"Derek does care about me and treats me like his girlfriend." She defended. I looked at her like she grew five fucking heads.

"You are fucking joking right?! So okay then I'm a terrible girlfriend compared to your fucking douche boyfriend! Why don't you just break up with me then?!" I shouted and she got quite and looked at the floor. Shouldn't of said that. "You really want to break up with me? Katie I am seriously the only one who cares about you this much. You and I are even going to UCLA together." I said calmly and she looked at me. She gnawed at her bottom lip and I knew why she was giving me this bottom look. "You lied to me." I whispered. "You didn't apply for UCLA." I said. "How dare you lie to me about this?!" I shouted and she ran her hands through her hair. Everything was falling apart in this moment, we weren't going to be together. I could feel it.

"I'm sorry! Derek wanted me to apply to GWU with him and-." No, she's actually fucking kidding.

"You're joking. Tell me this is a goddamn lie. You chose him over me?" I whispered, when she didn't respond back I slammed my hand down ."Fuck you! Fuck you for all of this! I hate you so much! How dare you! You bullied me for half of my fucking year and made me feel worthless! You then come onto me and make me fall in love with you for you to only tell me that you are choosing your dumb jock boyfriend over me! Who has been there for you all this fucking time?! You are so unbelievable. You are actually choosing him over me." I stated not believing her.

"We can make this work I-." She said and I laughed sarcastically.

"No fucking way! No! I'm done! You either chose me, the girl who loves you or that idiot." I said and crossed my arms over my chest. I was right.....this was it.