Part Nineteen

"Wait-." My words got cut off as a punch hit me right in the face. It hit my right eye and I winced and pushed Amber back. "Calm down!" I yelled as Amber continued to get at Josie. Katie immediately was right behind me and shoved her friend back. But anger overtook Amber completely and she pushed her closet friend onto the ground. I heard Katie let out a yelp and that's when I got mad. My right arm completely went over Amber's throat as I slammed her back into the wall. "Enough!" I growled completely pissed off. She realized what she had done and immediately stopped but my grip on her neck never loosened. I was still so fucking mad. I was panting from my anger and I finally let go of her. I turned to Katie as she had gotten up and was staring at me. "Are you okay?" I asked her and she nodded. Finally Amy came in the room and saw what was happening.

"Alright well I'll just take her." She said and pulled Josie out. When I turned my head a certain way Katie gasped and grabbed my face. She looked at Amber, extremely pissed and grumbled something before pulling me upstairs. We got into our room and I saw I had a popped blood vessel in my right eye and a bruise already forming under my eye. She packs a mean punch.

"My baby." Katie whispered and I smiled. "Are you okay?" She asked me softly and I nodded. "I've never really seen you so mad." She said and I sighed.

"I have a short temper." I said and she chuckled.

"I know but I've never seen you use it." She clarified. I changed after pushing Katie away several times as she tried to baby me. I was in black jeggings, a grey t-shirt, and a soft red and blue flannel with white converse and my gold Apple Watch. I had to put on my aviators and my black Adidas hat. Katie changed into a white and black stripped crop top, light blue jeans, white nikes and a grey beanie. "Do you want to go downstairs? We could just stay in bed if you are hurt I mean-." She started to ramble and I giggled. I pecked her lips and put my finger to her lips.

"Shut up my love." I said and she blushed softly. We walked back downstairs and everybody was laughing and talking but there was no Josie, Amber, or Tori.

"Hey are you okay?" Jessie asked me and I nodded.

"Guys come on seriously! I'm fine let's start this day." I said as everyone kept checking in on me.

"Looks like your day started a while ago by the look of that hickey." Paul said and Jessie burst out laughing. I blushed and Katie chuckled. We walked out to the rental cars and Katie and I got in the third row. I slouched down so my knees were pressing into the seat and I was lower than her. I rested my head on her shoulder and put my hand on her inner thigh. Not in a sexual though but in a loving way. Jessie looked at me when Katie was looking out the window and pointed to her left hand at her ring finger and smirked. No, that was wayyyy to early we just got back together.