NOT AN UPDATE. an apology.

As writers, we grow. We start out as a little seedling with a handful of words and we try our hardest to put form and body into our imagination. 

We create these characters out of ourselves and precariously live through them through experiences, heartbreak, and love. 

I was thirteen when I made Presley up. I had no true plotline idea; Arrowhead was a story fueled episode by episode, a story with no true plan. I had a lot of fun writing it, in truth. 
Arrowhead has blown up more than I ever, EVER expected it to. When I logged into my account and saw that there were a million views, I actually cried. You guys will never understand how much that meant to me. You'll never understand how much every single view meant. Sometimes I still sift through chapter after chapter, reading all the comments and cherishing each of them. 

I'll stop my rambling and get to the line you're all dreading:
I will not be continuing Triggerfinger. 

It's unfortunate, and I am heartbroken to say it at all. I want so badly to finish the story, but I simply can't bring myself to. 
I was so young when I wrote about her. My writing was... simple. Since then, I have changed so much. Changes in my life have caused changes in my writing. I like to think that there's more depth and more of me now. I love where my writing is at now, even though it has a long way to go.

So yes, I am still writing. I am even still writing TWD fanfiction, which you can read on this account. It's called 'Rebel' and follows a girl named Aero in the Walking Dead World. 
I am proud of my writing in that book. I treasure that story a lot, and I am going through it with an actual plan. 

I wrote this to tell you all that I am so, so sorry. However, I am also eternally grateful to all of you for getting my stories where they are now. My fourteen year old self would be jumping for joy, just like I am now. 
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. 

If you're not wringing my neck through the computer screen, I encourage you to check out my other stories. I love each and every one of you and I would really like to keep a relationship with all of you. 
I have an original book that I'm writing called Little Bird
It's a high fantasy book, if you're into that sort of stuff. 
I also have another TWD book that I will be finishing. 

I love you all, so so much. I am so sorry. 
PM me, hmu on my message board, whatever floats your boat. Thank you.